Our 3.15 Expansion Timeline

Super ansioso para ver como será a liga 3.15
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
I can play whole league time

According to stats most of players QUIT the league when they completed their challenges and cleared the Atlas. Nobody cares about the opinion of the single person but only masses matter.
"
not hard grind

You know, it's probably will be surprising for you but this game is about the grind. Grind, grind and grind again. if you're doing top content you have to grind even more but you claim the grind should be easy. It makes the low and mid tier levels of progression obsolete.
"
Just force players to spend incredibly currency to buy TOP OP EQ

Everything can be gambled using the currency without interacting with the other players. If you don't believe - check poe.ninja SSF HC. There are plenty of players with decent gear farming Sirus, Maven, The Feared and even T19s. Play better. That content is not for everyone but for very tiny amount of players.

Basically end game content especially bosses are not for everyone, it's content for the nolifers only. You ask each league to add new end game content and they added it. Now you complain that you need to spend a lot of currency on BUYING items because you want to kill bosses / delirium maps / T19s / Deep Delve / Maven / Feared / whatever. If you don't have gear and is not ready - this content is not for you. Period. Stop asking to reduce the game difficulty level.
Last edited by cursorTarget on Jun 14, 2021, 12:14:06 AM
new league mechanic will be squares.
mirror drop nxt league to me plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
"
Septile wrote:
"
game-wide balance changes

Nerf league 2 confirmed!

This
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
"
game-wide balance changes

Bye Valdos... again. Bye self-chill. bye Vaal skills.... again.

Valdos has been shadow nerfed anyways. With 20c/map investment u can get 5c back if you lucky.and that's with the expensive watchstones
"
Muadi2nd wrote:
With 20c/map investment u can get 5c back if you lucky.and that's with the expensive watchstones

Fake news. 5-10c is a bare minimum from the Ult encounter.
"
"
JuldaFulda wrote:

According to stats most of players QUIT the league when they completed their challenges and cleared the Atlas. Nobody cares about the opinion of the single person but only masses matter.
"
not hard grind

You know, it's probably will be surprising for you but this game is about the grind. Grind, grind and grind again. if you're doing top content you have to grind even more but you claim the grind should be easy. It makes the low and mid tier levels of progression obsolete.
"

Everything can be gambled using the currency without interacting with the other players. If you don't believe - check poe.ninja SSF HC. There are plenty of players with decent gear farming Sirus, Maven, The Feared and even T19s. Play better. That content is not for everyone but for very tiny amount of players.

Basically end game content especially bosses are not for everyone, it's content for the nolifers only. You ask each league to add new end game content and they added it. Now you complain that you need to spend a lot of currency on BUYING items because you want to kill bosses / delirium maps / T19s / Deep Delve / Maven / Feared / whatever. If you don't have gear and is not ready - this content is not for you. Period. Stop asking to reduce the game difficulty level.

if the game is for nolifers only GGG should come and say iy so everyone will quit the game and when their incomes become very low they will make the game very easy for everyone again to bring back ppl. a game must be fun for everyone not for the few. maybe its time to uninstallif the 3.15 league will be the same as the last one in randomness
"
Miodas wrote:
Just hope it wont be a copy paste like it was with ritual and ultimatum
Because of how similar these 2 leagues were i ended ultimatum within first 2 weeks.
Well 1 month and we will see.

This killed it for me as well. And for some reason, maybe it was RNG but I was unable to find anything of value that I could have traded for better gear. Personally I felt that drop rates were nerfed to help compensate for the currency that was just "given" away in the encounters.

All in all it was just a perfect storm of launch, repeat league mechanic, bad RNG. I will be back it is still a fun game, but this felt like the perfect time to take a 3m break from all the sleep I normally lose.

The nice thing about this game, is you can take a season or two off, and come back to a different feel, almost like a new game, unlike others.

As for the topic on challenge difficulty. I think it is perfect where it is. There are many ways to get to the end. You can grind your ass off and do it yourself. Or you can grind and use currency to purchase the challenges from others. Personally for me I feel the later is more suited to my play style. I still feel like I am progressing, making headway, achieving my goals. I play maybe 2-3h a night, and have been able most leagues been able to get challenges done with about a month to spare.
"
"
JuldaFulda wrote:

"
not hard grind

"

As say Xerailas ...

BTW u say PoE is about grind ... and in second point you say most players leave after complete challenges :D Thats maybe 14 days to 1 month of 3 months league lenght.
Funny hm?
Did u hear about farming bots? This are true grinders. No only players :D
I play only HC and this game must be fun to play when you want ppls to stay here. Not only for challenges and bb.
Maybe are some players with good EQ on SSFHC, but they spend 1000hrs every league. I play it maybe per year omg.
I must go to work, have some other things to do. But this players take free in work just to play PoE omfg :D
You know, this players take everytime good EQ. On SSFHC with incredible time spend, on SC just buy currency. As i say in my last post.
BTW show me pure SSFHC player who make all 40 challenges XD
They just run to SC to complete challenges bcs GGG make this game for fun hmm?
NO. They force players play something what they dont like just to complete this sh*t for rewards.
GGG dont reward you for spend time or for good play. They reward you just for play SC and buy currency!!!! Go play SC, buy currency or flip items, scam others to profit and you can have everything!
Everyone just copy builds, want profit and want challenges. This is POE today!

But playerbase are casual players, what play for fun. Not for job.
And this players GGG hate still much more. Thats all.
Last edited by JuldaFulda on Jun 14, 2021, 6:23:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info