Ultimatum Statistics

Not gonna lie this league is pretty bad. Ultimatums spawn monsters way too fast in too large of numbers. Ive found my strongest build from passed leagues to not even be able to do ultimatiums in t1 maps without dying the first few rounds cuz of how excessive everything is.

Edit: Excessive rare monsters made it difficult for low level as well, i ended up having to skip most after a1 because they were just insane hard for my characters abilities.... xD
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2651223

YouTube: Demonix Gaming
Last edited by DemonicSlayer2015 on May 26, 2021, 11:49:32 PM
"
awave wrote:
I really want to see more Mapwatch data from people who are complaining. Here's mine:

Most of the failures were early upon reaching maps, but been running mostly T14+ for weeks, though not exactly racing through them, but am level 98 with 4 encounters.

Trialmaster conditional is hard. Player retention doesn't seem to be great right now. And the 1:140 average rate is absurd, even if it's due to player behavior. Maybe since the success rate is so wildly influencing league enjoyment for so many and is so far off the 1:50 base, the spawn rate should be adjusted? I understand that the rewards are potentially amazing at Wave 10 (and sometimes not so much), but, I mean, this is a league, not perma introduction of the mechanic. Just my 2 cents.

I'm not complaining but a constructive dude needs to be fed so here's mine.

I skipped a lot before reaching t14+, i think that's why i'm almost at 1/50. This screen doesnt count only t14+ maps so i just think ppls having way less than 2% are just not rushing watchstones.

Edit : A screen from a friend who rushed watchstones too
Last edited by ViCoach on May 26, 2021, 10:52:02 PM
"
awave wrote:
I really want to see more Mapwatch data from people who are complaining. Here's mine:

Most of the failures were early upon reaching maps, but been running mostly T14+ for weeks, though not exactly racing through them, but am level 98 with 4 encounters.

Trialmaster conditional is hard. Player retention doesn't seem to be great right now. And the 1:140 average rate is absurd, even if it's due to player behavior. Maybe since the success rate is so wildly influencing league enjoyment for so many and is so far off the 1:50 base, the spawn rate should be adjusted? I understand that the rewards are potentially amazing at Wave 10 (and sometimes not so much), but, I mean, this is a league, not perma introduction of the mechanic. Just my 2 cents.

You realize that 4 in 441 is well below the statistical Average they're claiming right?

Their "1 time in 140 maps" data claim is based on the % of players who complete trials.

2% chance is simply that. You have a 97% probability of seeing the Trialmaster 4 or more times in 411 completes. To average like they have a 50/50 ratio you should have seen him 9 times.

Mine is also well below before I quit at 24 challenges:

Statistical Avg says you should see the Trialmaster 1 in every 50 completes. They said it themselves but then they hid behind this completion rate number to fudge up the numbers.

Both our numbers are contrary to that claim being well below the mean.

"
Pallumx wrote:
Apparently this is above average, which is very disappointing.

It's actually not. It's well below average.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on May 26, 2021, 10:37:48 PM
He always just gives me 5 of some moderately valuable currency then kicks me to the curb. I feel used.
Hi, I am 1/164 of the Headhunter receivers! 4 days ago it popped up and I selected mod and started the wave before I really comprehended the reward I was about to receive. As my heart rate increased, my palms started sweating and the situation sunk in I was saying to myself.. holy shit, a HH, I'm broke, I can do whatever I want now! After the wave ended I grabbed that shit and RAN, posting a large line of !!!!!!!!!! after the linkage in guild. From memory it was wave 8. THe next reward was a 6L which I sure as sh** didn't need. I didn't even look at it's mods etc, just saw a chainmail 6L.

My RNG has been pretty bad this league so.. I guess this more than made up for it. I thought HH's were around 55ex again this league, when I looked.. the exaltation compounded!!

Still don't know if I'm going to keep or sell.
"
ragneg wrote:
Hi, I am 1/164 of the Headhunter receivers! 4 days ago it popped up and I selected mod and started the wave before I really comprehended the reward I was about to receive. As my heart rate increased, my palms started sweating and the situation sunk in I was saying to myself.. holy shit, a HH, I'm broke, I can do whatever I want now! After the wave ended I grabbed that shit and RAN, posting a large line of !!!!!!!!!! after the linkage in guild. From memory it was wave 8. THe next reward was a 6L which I sure as sh** didn't need. I didn't even look at it's mods etc, just saw a chainmail 6L.

My RNG has been pretty bad this league so.. I guess this more than made up for it. I thought HH's were around 55ex again this league, when I looked.. the exaltation compounded!!

Still don't know if I'm going to keep or sell.

The mirror was in wave 10, unlucky.
"
Xzorn wrote:

Statistical Avg says you should see the Trialmaster 1 in every 50 completes. They said it themselves but then they hid behind this completion rate number to fudge up the numbers.

It is 1/50 in fact on t14+ maps as you can see if you check at my post. The problem behind this rage with the trialmaster is that peoples doesnt listen to how it spawns, check stats that they dont understand, and start crying. Maybe 1/50 is too low, maybe Trialmaster should spawn in lower tier maps. But the 1/50 is working well.

Btw i wonder why all the QQing guys are cutting the "* Trialmaster boss fight rate depends on map level, which Mapwatch cannot track." on their screens. This information may be important, isn't it? Or maybe you guys are doing it on purpose, mh.
Last edited by ViCoach on May 26, 2021, 11:16:39 PM
POG!
https://www.pathofexile.com/
Pog
Last edited by Thang140 on Mar 2, 2022, 4:16:40 AM
What the actual fuck is wrong with whose in charge of trialmaster?

The trialmaster stats just made me livid

They have these stats on Trialmaster being missed. Theres something wrong here and they insist on not touching how trialmaster works. If i could see a trialmaster run in the current map regardless of whether its gonna give trash rewards or the map mods are hard im gonna give it a try. Giving a guaranteed way to spawn trialmaster would solve people crying about the lack of trialmaster and its rarity. GGG talked about the relative ease of encountering a trial master but they forget or dont care that theres another substantial component in encountering a trialmaster its a player's mood. Regardless of the players opinions of the league, people have skipped some encounters because of dangerous map mods, dislike of the particular trial, size of the arena etc. Even though you just skipped one two or many you dont know which of those could have had a trialmaster. Due to the challenges and hateforge people would give trialmaster a try if only they know he was gonna show up. If a player would have known a trialmaster was gonna show suddenly dangerous map mods, dislike of league etc matters less.

FFS its been more than a month in the league.

GGG is working on POE 2 or on QoL yada yada yada. Working on those projects is good but if this is the quality of the future leagues just fcking give us a leaguestone league until you finish those projects because it is clear that GGG cant give quality leagues and work on POE 2 projects simultaneously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info