Awakened POE Trade for Mac! Updated for 3.23

Does it work with Geforce NOW On mac? mine is M1 PRO but doesnt seem to work...
with no copy functionality to macos seems it won't work
Had 2.14 running or something, updated to this new version and cant get it to work anymore. Tried the terminal stuff but it doesnt change anything. Shift space works, ctrl+d brings up character stats.
Thank you for your good work.

I would like to build on my mac with new source code.
But I met some error message while to build with yarn.

I found these problems was cause from robotjs 0.6.0.

Could you let me know your build version for electron and electron-rebuild?
Or could you share your package.json?

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Gmation on Jul 16, 2022, 5:57:53 AM
There is a Problem with the Github, to update the Trader. I get a error, cause the permission

The authenticity of host 'github.com (140.82.121.4)' can't be established.
ED25519 key fingerprint is SHA256:+DiY3wvvV6TuJJhbpZisF/zLDA0zPMSvHdkr4UvCOqU.
This key is not known by any other names
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no/[fingerprint])? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'github.com' (ED25519) to the list of known hosts.
git@github.com: Permission denied (publickey).

I was able to get follow the initial post to build my own updated version. It was able to build successfully, but I am getting the following error after launching the app. Based on my mega limited knowledge (I can copy paste from guides that's about it). I updated my robotjs to version 8.16.0 but still get the error. Any pointers would be appreciated, thanks!

Uncaught Exception:
Error: Cannot find module './build/Release/robotjs.node'
Require stack:
- /Users/dante/Downloads/awakened-poe-trade/main/dist/mac-arm64/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/robotjs/index.js
- /Users/dante/Downloads/awakened-poe-trade/main/dist/mac-arm64/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/main.js
-
at Module._resolveFilename (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:940:15)
at n._resolveFilename (node:electron/js2c/browser_init:245:1105)
at Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:785:27)
at c._load (node:electron/js2c/asar_bundle:5:13343)
at Module.require (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1012:19)
at require (node:internal/modules/cjs/helpers:102:18)
at Object.<anonymous> (/Users/dante/Downloads/awakened-poe-trade/main/dist/mac-arm64/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/node_modules/robotjs/index.js:1:15)
at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1118:14)
at Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1173:10)
Last edited by DanteDrac on Aug 10, 2022, 4:21:08 AM
Updated for v3.19. I'm now playing the game on Geforce NOW, so I added instructions for how to get the price-checking working on Geforce NOW at least (with a bit of a hack).
"
arciinus wrote:
Updated for v3.19. I'm now playing the game on Geforce NOW, so I added instructions for how to get the price-checking working on Geforce NOW at least (with a bit of a hack).

man, i love you <3

btw, you think there's a way to make aw poe work through crossower or in parallels? no, right?
"
lolshie wrote:
"
arciinus wrote:

man, i love you <3

btw, you think there's a way to make aw poe work through crossower or in parallels? no, right?

It works in parallels but not crossover. You get transparency errors if loading in crossover. While it works in parallels, the game itself runs like trash, at least on M1/M2, vs running native on mac.
Thanks so much for this!
Last edited by Yenddi on Aug 19, 2022, 10:56:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info