Awakened POE Trade for Mac! Updated for 3.23

"
iisanoob2 wrote:
Is POE Lurker next? :D

Pretty unlikely - it was a lot of work to get this working and I haven't used POE lurker, so unless there's a ton of demand or I find it personally really useful, I probably won't port it
There's an issue if you have the app installed and try to screenshot your POE app by using cmd + shift 4 → Spacebar to capture the window. The screenshot turns white -- I'm assuming it's because there's an invisible overlay taht Awakened POE Trade creates?
Had error:

Uncaught Exception:
ReferenceError: Cannot access 'H' before initialization
at /Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:530152
at Module.<anonymous> (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:532359)
at n (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:110)
at Object.<anonymous> (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:280853)
at n (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:110)
at /Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:902
at Object.<anonymous> (/Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar/background.js:2:913)
at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1152:30)
at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1173:10)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/

P.S

Removed folder and re-installed - worked fine. Seems that problem with previous installation I attempted.
Last edited by papazin on Jun 27, 2021, 12:01:56 PM
how do u open the app in poe
Thought I'd bump this for the new league. I normally play in windowed mode, but the current version should work well in fullscreen too. Let me know if you run into any issues!

To open the app in POE, you should use one of the shortcuts (try Ctrl + the key, rather than Cmd + key)
Last edited by arciinus on Jul 22, 2021, 1:48:37 AM
absolute legend, thanks
Thank you so much!
It does not work on Macbook Air M1 for me unfortunately :(

Update: that's not true, it works perfectly, thank you!
Last edited by telegrammer on Jul 27, 2021, 9:37:33 PM
I'm not sure if you are aware, but the app stops working randomly and requires frequent restarts.

I have not been able to work out why this happens or what triggers it yet
"
stark27 wrote:
I'm not sure if you are aware, but the app stops working randomly and requires frequent restarts.

I have not been able to work out why this happens or what triggers it yet

Same issues here. But many thanks for the port!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info