Awakened POE Trade for Mac! Updated for 3.23

"
arciinus wrote:
Updated for v3.19. I'm now playing the game on Geforce NOW, so I added instructions for how to get the price-checking working on Geforce NOW at least (with a bit of a hack).

Have you tested v3.18.10004 on arm 64?
I used this app for about 6 months on M1. And this time it crash on launch every time. I checked/unchecked permissions many times without effect

I observed log on console

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY
Application Specific Information:
abort() called

Kernel Triage:
VM - pmap_enter failed with resource shortage

Maybe it is electron issue, because patchnote of electron v20.0.0 tells
Fixed _dyld_missing_symbol_abort crash on macOS when using c++ native modules
https://www.electronjs.org/releases/stable
This version use electron 19.0.10

But i have not manage to build this project correctly
Can you deep look to this?
Using GeForce now, I'm able to open the app, but no shortcut seems to work. I press shift+space and nothing happens.

Also I'm not playing on steam, is it possible to use this app without linking my account to it, or you have to absolutely use steam?
The last version I had (10002 I think) would open fine and the price shortcut would open the pricing overlay, but it never was able to communicate with the pricing servers so would return an error.

I was hoping the new update would fix this, but I'm having the same problem as Invertercant (I'm on M2) and the app won't launch at all without immediate crashing, regardless of permissions.

Edit: I found a fix. Unchecking and re-checking the accessibility permissions didn't work, but completely removing the app from the list using the "-" button and manually re-adding it did the trick. Now everything seems to be working, including access to the pricing servers. .
Last edited by Josby on Aug 26, 2022, 1:22:11 PM
Hey @arciinus, any idea if for GFN to work the PoE previously had to be actually installed and running on Mac? It looks like it wants default game config aka game installed locally at least to boot properly.

Trying w/o game installed and the copy function doesn't work.
Will try installing the game, then switching to GFN again.
Hey guys,

just a quick question:
Is there a way to get the correct calculation in Devines? I am currently still seeing the chaos <-> exalt transition.

Regards.
Can you select a number of items and get a price for them all or is it single item pricing only.

BTW - if anyone is getting a crash as soon as the app opens on an M1, try unchecking the app under accessibility in the security menu on the mac, remove the app and re-add it. It works fine once that is done. It doesn't seem to work properly if you just double click the dmg file for an auto install (thanks to a previous player who posted this fix, it was a life saver for me).
Last edited by BowWizard on Oct 2, 2022, 9:37:49 AM
Any chance of getting the Grand Spectrum jewels to be priced properly. The mods on those determine the price but Awakened POE does not recognise them so prices them incorrectly. If this is a config setting let me know where to adjust it.
Hey Everyone

I've been trying to get this working. Everything is fine except for 1 part, I can't get ctrl-alt-c to copy the advanced item description in geforce now on macos. It just doesn't copy anything for me.

The rest of the geforce now trick, e.g. making a new group chat etc. works fine, but I can only ctrl-c to copy the basic item description and so awakened trade doesn't show mods.

Anyone know how I can get ctrl-alt-c to work in geforce now for macos?
"
sheldonels wrote:
Hey Everyone

I've been trying to get this working. Everything is fine except for 1 part, I can't get ctrl-alt-c to copy the advanced item description in geforce now on macos. It just doesn't copy anything for me.

The rest of the geforce now trick, e.g. making a new group chat etc. works fine, but I can only ctrl-c to copy the basic item description and so awakened trade doesn't show mods.

Anyone know how I can get ctrl-alt-c to work in geforce now for macos?

Hello, even if you're not using Geforce (I'm on M1 PRO) it doesn't show mods, it only works for base and base stats.
Hey

My Awakened PoE Trade.app keeps crashing after one or to sec.
i don't know why maybe this is the error?

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (Code Signature Invalid)

i have tried to re-install 2 or 3 times, checked permissions and now i don't know what to do. i really want this tool for next league.
i hope you can help? and thanks for the work ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info