[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

Can someone look at my gear and tell me what to upgrade first? I have 6ex.
"
xbryguyx wrote:
Can someone look at my gear and tell me what to upgrade first? I have 6ex.

I am no expert, but I think the first straightforward upgrade for you without changing anything would be helm with additional projectile enchant.
Build feels cluncy and laggy with charged mines support. At 3 frenzy charges. I don't know why. Anyone has the same issue? After I swap to ele focus its ok again.
Last edited by imatty on Feb 17, 2022, 12:52:35 AM
Hello all !

Progressing very quickly with this build. Almost done with Atlas :)

Now, what should I focus on updating ? I wish I had a bit more damage than what I do right now.

Here is my current gear :

I am copying Qozmoz but going faster than him so my tree may be where I can work something out.

Thank you !
"
GraissE wrote:
Hello all !

Now, what should I focus on updating ? I wish I had a bit more damage than what I do right now.

I am copying Qozmoz but going faster than him so my tree may be where I can work something out.

Thank you !

Hey overall good items. I recommend 21/20 gems for main 6 link. Level 21 auras. These are cheap options. Bottled faith for max damage. Then lastly cluster jewels. Luckily our cluster jewels are extremely cheap vs cold ones.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
GraissE wrote:
Hello all !

Thank you !

Hey overall good items. I recommend 21/20 gems for main 6 link. Level 21 auras. These are cheap options. Bottled faith for max damage. Then lastly cluster jewels. Luckily our cluster jewels are extremely cheap vs cold ones.

Thank you very much for your answer. I have started following these advices. As for Cluster's, is there a part of the guide mentionning what we should get ? I could not find it.

Thanks !
Don't bother with cluster jewels just yet.

This build has an amazing potential even without any clusters. Check my profile. I can clear any encounter in the game with very decent damage already.

My recommendation would be to first focus on getting the non-cluster build to a very very good state, and then slowly farm the currency needed for the cluster version.

In your case I would look into upgrading that wand before focusing on cluster jewels :-)
Last edited by Sawtyss on Feb 19, 2022, 9:43:11 AM
Hello ! Thank you for your input.

Will do, I check and it's indeed a 10 ex average update, must be worth !
@Qosmoz Would you be able to provide a theoretical passive skill tree for a high budget version with jewels?

I'm thinking if we should try and squeeze determination in, or just live with only grace... It feels like a big loss since being tankier is never a bad thng...
"
Sawtyss wrote:
This build has an amazing potential even without any clusters. Check my profile. I can clear any encounter in the game with very decent damage already.

Congrats on the 100!

Might I add, that it looks like even the Thread of Hope version of the build is not strictly required either.

I don't really like "Cursed with Ele Weakness" map mod, and I didn't want to run Purity of Elements, so I tried to further push the non-Thread version without buying the +2 wands, and squeezing as much convenience into it as I could with some not very expensive corruptions: bleed immunity on Snakepit, corrupted blood immunity on Energy from Within, +10% MS on Sin Trek. But even without those, there's a lot you can do with it already.

Once I beefed up my ES a bit, and I found that an upgraded Gharukan minor pantheon allows for speccing out of "Born in Shadows" more or less, and you can go full dps on ascendancy tree, if you don't mind dying a little bit more often to whatever bullshit the game throws at you.

(What I got lucky with were: sniping Anger corrupted Chayula amulet for cheap, and vaaling a Divergent Blazing Salvo into 21/20.)

My goal was simple: provide a no-brain interface for alch-n-go mapping, aside from checking for "can't regen" mod. So far I found that it works pretty well, and vanilla Elder or The Formed with mods hardly present any problems.

I got to Maven's and Sirus' last phases without any significant effort, but too much beer barred me from killing them yet; dps output was clearly not an issue with these fights though (and me paying attention to mechanics clearly was).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info