[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

"
noene wrote:
"
Sawtyss wrote:
This build has an amazing potential even without any clusters. Check my profile. I can clear any encounter in the game with very decent damage already.

Congrats on the 100!

Might I add, that it looks like even the Thread of Hope version of the build is not strictly required either.

I don't really like "Cursed with Ele Weakness" map mod, and I didn't want to run Purity of Elements, so I tried to further push the non-Thread version without buying the +2 wands, and squeezing as much convenience into it as I could with some not very expensive corruptions: bleed immunity on Snakepit, corrupted blood immunity on Energy from Within, +10% MS on Sin Trek. But even without those, there's a lot you can do with it already.

Once I beefed up my ES a bit, and I found that an upgraded Gharukan minor pantheon allows for speccing out of "Born in Shadows" more or less, and you can go full dps on ascendancy tree, if you don't mind dying a little bit more often to whatever bullshit the game throws at you.

(What I got lucky with were: sniping Anger corrupted Chayula amulet for cheap, and vaaling a Divergent Blazing Salvo into 21/20.)

My goal was simple: provide a no-brain interface for alch-n-go mapping, aside from checking for "can't regen" mod. So far I found that it works pretty well, and vanilla Elder or The Formed with mods hardly present any problems.

I got to Maven's and Sirus' last phases without any significant effort, but too much beer barred me from killing them yet; dps output was clearly not an issue with these fights though (and me paying attention to mechanics clearly was).

happy to hear this :) really nice progression. I also join you with the ele weakness or phys extra ele mods are deadly, but these are for any build. enjoy :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Sawtyss wrote:
I got to Maven's and Sirus' last phases without any significant effort, but too much beer barred me from killing them yet; dps output was clearly not an issue with these fights though (and me paying attention to mechanics clearly was).

That got me ahaha

I've been looking for that dream wand you mentioned but it seems it is a very rare item :

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/vjDdV7MSE

Only two of them with very high price (and the 30 ex one has a resistance mod ?).

I got 13 ex now, selling a lucky watcher's but where's that wand I need ah
Last edited by GraissE on Feb 20, 2022, 2:13:31 AM
"
GraissE wrote:
"
Sawtyss wrote:

That got me ahaha

I've been looking for that dream wand you mentioned but it seems it is a very rare item :

Only two of them with very high price (and the 30 ex one has a resistance mod ?).

you can set an active search with +1 all and +1 fire spell gems and add open prefix and open suffix to multicraft later on. I typically have additional one with only 1 open suffix (cheaper) and look for decent 3rd prefix (added spell damage, etc.).
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
GraissE wrote:
"
Sawtyss wrote:

That got me ahaha

you can set an active search with +1 all and +1 fire spell gems and add open prefix and open suffix to multicraft later on. I typically have additional one with only 1 open suffix (cheaper) and look for decent 3rd prefix (added spell damage, etc.).

Pretty much like this one right :

https://imgur.com/a/lqaFGG5

Going into crafting, if there is one thing I have never done one PoE, that's the one. Maybe it's time, you're right.
Last edited by GraissE on Feb 20, 2022, 2:39:01 AM
Hello there, i'm about to try this build cause it looks definetly great.
Quick question, from the PoB i've noticed that you have neither swift assembly nor minefield, do you then place each mine one by one? Cause it would be a first for me.
Any good levelling uniques?
The tanky leveling pob is dead.
Hey I managed to get through The Feared with this build.

I respecced into it so not sure what would work for leveling but as an endgame bosser this build has been fantastic.

I started with the requirements (shav's, Prism Guardian, Presence of Chayula, sin trek) then bulked up over time. There's a real break point where the build feels really squishy but once you get to around 6.5k ES you should be ok to run most things.
im at 4.9k ES. It feels like an absolute tank vs anything not involved with spellcasters but when I go up against any spellcasters at all, anything can almost one shot me. Harbingers used to be a breeze with the life build version where I focused on spell suppression/max life, but transitioning to low life removed any semblance of spell damage mitigation. anyone else run into this issue?
I'm having major issues with mana regen, any way to improve that? I spend half my time without being able to layer down mines. I have level 10 clarity, but no mana flask as losing a damage flask feels kind of bad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info