0.9.9d Patch Notes

"
mrpetrov wrote:

What was the experimental skill gem...?

Probably this one
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/31056
Last edited by ccvvb on May 11, 2012, 4:48:14 AM
"
Exploding Spawn can now no longer be magic/rare.

At least a rare exploding monsters 1000+ damage pop was avoidable, unlike rare flicker strike monsters 500+ damage autohit (hint, hint).

"
Fixed a recently introduced bug where you'd get the waypoint for an area by merely entering it.

Considering the amount of zone-change crashes going around, this bug would make a welcome feature when transfering from merveils lair to forest and pyramid to twilight strand, especially considering you appear on the waypoint anyway.

IGN: KoTao
We're going to fix the problem where the new gem experience bar appears on top of item hovers.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

Version 0.9.9d
  • Fixed a recently introduced bug where you'd get the waypoint for an area by merely entering it.

LOL, I kinda thought there was something fishy about that. I wasn't going to complain tho hehe.
Last edited by Scottywarlord on May 11, 2012, 5:01:42 AM
"
Chris wrote:
We're going to fix the problem where the new gem experience bar appears on top of item hovers.

Thank you! Loving the latest patches so far but this one was definitely not so good :P
"
Chris wrote:
Neutered an experimental skill gem that accidentally made its way into 0.9.9. Oops.

You mean this one?
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
loving these updates

New gem leveling up interface needs to be moved up slightly, currently sitting behind the reserved mana somewhat
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Last edited by davros70 on May 11, 2012, 5:28:21 AM
Gems should level automatically, and the button should allow to not level the gem. So that people will stop asking "how do I level my gems ?" and "Why do I have to click to up a gem ?", the new system won't help much.

The default behaviour should be the most commonly used, and options for marginal uses.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
Last edited by zriL on May 11, 2012, 6:42:03 AM
"
zriL wrote:
Gems should level automatically, and the button should allow to not level the gem. So that people will stop asking "how do I level my gems ?" and "Why do I have to click to up a gem ?", the new system won't help much.

The default behaviour should be the most commonly used, and options for marginal uses.

Gems used to level automatically, its not worth it - due to the fact it might out level itself when you change gear

i.e you need 67 strength, you have that with a bonus on gloves
you get new gloves and put them on, then skill cannot be used as your strength is not high enough.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
I'd rather not see the "almost leveled" bars at all. Need a way to switch 'em off in options. Also, need a way to switch off public chat entirely. I can turn it off, then, switching characters, there it is again. Annoying to mess with. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info