My Totem Will Eat Your Corpse.. :)

There is nothing about this in patch notes but i think this should work great on necromancers.
Last edited by Kabraxis on May 10, 2012, 8:48:24 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hmmm. Weird there are no notes on it.
Last edited by The_Dude on May 10, 2012, 10:15:17 AM
Carrion Vine!

Not the first time GGG has accidentally enabled something in the drop tables before formally introducing it. Consider yourself lucky :)
Yes, this was a spell on Alpha, it is a work in progress just like how Righteous Fire was very different from its current state when it was first introduced into Alpha. I suspect that GGG wanted to withhold this because there is no real benefit to leveling it, as most battles do not last 30 seconds, the only benefit duration would bestow is that you could set it ahead of time near a bunch of corpses and then lead a pack of monsters to it.

The way I might change it is that it would start out as healing 25% or 50% of corpse health and go up 5% per level or something. Also, from the description it sounds like it only heals the caster not their minions or allies. There could be some sort of health penalty for each ally/minion healed that could decrease with each level as well. It could also, add a totem every so many levels as well and have a lower increase in corpse health healed as a result.
Last edited by Tertium_Quid on May 10, 2012, 11:39:57 AM
It also eats corpses that could be raised by necro's. I need one of these...
Kilts for Templars <tm> - Our mission is to replace the ancient Greek toga worn by the Templar with a kilt. It fits the theme of Wraeclast better, and it fits the voice of the Templar.
Oops, sorry guys, that's not supposed to be there.
It's disabled from dropping, but found it's way into the quest rewards by mistake.

The skill is not ready, and will be disabled soon, as we don't want skills in beta which aren't working yet.

Its currently an experimental skill (we make a lot of those, they don't all work out) which may or may not eventually be fleshed out into an actual skill and added to beta (in which case the existing gem should work again with the finished skill), or might not (in which case that gem will be very, very rare and maybe of trade value to collectors, I guess).
So we can't promise yet that'll actually be a skill that ends up in the final game. Apologies for the mistake.
No need to apologise for this :) For one, it's beta and furthermore, it's fun now and then to have these forbidden gems drop! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info