(May) Public Weekend Event #3

"
ascher22 wrote:
thx,
does this only list those who survived? i suppose it does ....

yes, of course! and as always, it needs to hurry: the race lists are gone once their league is migrated...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Chris wrote:
Prizes have been awarded on hardcore chars. Congrats, guys!

I died at the lightning boss in Cavern of Woe :(

Thanks Chris, fun events so far. Happens to the best of us ;*(
Awesome, that was a lot of fun and very challenging!
RIP Bolto
Took me at least 10 mins to whittle down merv, couldn't have gotten it without a 25% resist and slower restore flask
"
nopoda wrote:
"
jasonrolfe wrote:
"
nopoda wrote:
eh two in a row.... I may have this shadow thing wrapped up = D

I would of been over 20 if i did not die :S, DAT CHATTERS. I was on a crazy roll and if chatters didn't kill me I would of had a strong chance of taking IMD this time ffs

I see alotta "if's"......But all in all it was a good race GL next time = D

i agree there is a lot of if's but IF i did some research or I avoided chatters like i should of i promise you i would of finished first shadow, but enough words next time will tell. i can farm more efficiently and faster its just that one mob
Cutthroat + HC, Be ready to get heartbroken !
siffin hey dude why are you not publishing the graphs anymore?
I'm BACK :)
IGN @dime
"
Coldet wrote:
siffin hey dude why are you not publishing the graphs anymore?

I noticed the CSV's being served are broken for some reason only showing about every 4th record.

Maybe the dev's know what's going on?
"
bummssacke wrote:
Will the reward for first quest/kill/full clear be given even if the char dies after achieving said things, or will the reward be given to the second (third/forth...) place?

Pretty sure you still receive the reward if you die.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Wow, I'm an idiot. My first toon died when the server crashed (I never saw the resurrect popup, but I was down to a sliver of hp in a frantic battle dodging projectiles when the server asploded, and I signed back in to see poor LeonTrotsky in default). I assumed the top5 per class would all be experienced HC players who played 2 hours straight without dying and got to lvl15+, and by the time I was sure Leon was out of the event and got as far as rolling my new toon, it was 20 minutes in... I figured I was too late for anything but random prizes and probably too late to hit lvl15 without playing very risky, so I just got to lvl10 (with ~55 minutes left) and called it a night. I don't play default, so I figured it'd be a waste to keep going.

Well, turns out there were fewer people (or at lest, fewer Shadows) playing last night than I thought, 'cuz my lowly level 10 placed 5th for most exp by class. I don't know how far behind I was from the #4, but I definitely feel like an idiot for talking myself into quitting early. That's what I get for being more concerned with metagaming the prize structure than playing the game. I doubt I'll even use the reward currency items for anything productive before the open beta server wipe, but I'm compulsively competitive. Prize items may get wiped before long, but epeen is forever!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info