(May) Public Weekend Event #3

Hey there dead shadow buddy. Your demise just makes me feel more regret as I'd probably be #1 now. ;n;
fml brutus decided to ignore my taunting totem :((
Hah I died 50 minutes into my stream is a very interesting way.

I was playing a freezing pulse shadow, and came up against some elite goatman shamans of elemental resistance. Thinking myself clever, I switched to Ethereal Blades to do physical spell damage.

However, I didn't realize EB would proc their Molten Shell explosion. Seconds later I was one shot :(
Had only yellows on me... finished only level 15 with duelist bow soloing. Thats Rank 21 and #3 Duelist. Not bad

I have bad habbits like opening chests on leagues.

D/c one time + crashed again soon at the beginning

I wonder if you can still make staff announcements visible for players who turn off chat (distraction on HC leagues).
Last edited by wasabisamurai on May 13, 2012, 7:06:05 AM
Well that was a Race! I totally loved it thank you.
8 Coldet ChaseIMDissapoint Templar

But there is just no way I'll ever catch IMDissapoint :(
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Thank you very much :)
I'm BACK :)
Last edited by Coldet on May 13, 2012, 8:00:28 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Covert: 907750
Me: 837908

So close :(

Good race all, ggs!
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
Awesome race, I partied with Sewerside and we ran it hard till the end. Decided to go into Chamber of Sins and died at level 3 in the last 10 minutes. I don't know how it happened really, damnit! :P
Sigh. I had 1 ctd and 2 total comp crashes, cost me like 10-15 minutes at least. Still #3, nice surprise. I really should upgrade this 32 vista. >.<
Boom baby!
"
Elegia wrote:
Sigh. I had 1 ctd and 2 total comp crashes, cost me like 10-15 minutes at least. Still #3, nice surprise. I really should upgrade this 32 vista. >.<

eww at vista

i lost 45 mins due to my own stupidity :( managed to get to level 16.5, hoping i still ranked as shadow
I would have been the 4th place Ranger in this race, but I died to Merveil in the last 4 or 5 minutes...

Wasn't a complete loss though. I noticed something I've never noticed before. I was going through the Warden's Quarters and as I passed the trashed library right at the beginning of that area, I noticed someone who wasn't dead...

They were standing still, looking at the papers on the podium near the center of the room. As I passed by, they turned around to look at me in silence. Very creepy. By the time I walked around through the other rooms to get to the library area, the mysterious stranger was gone.

Very nice touch GGG. I'm impressed with the details like that you've put into this game. Bravo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info