(May) Public Weekend Event #3

eh two in a row.... I may have this shadow thing wrapped up = D
social noob
"
"
Elegia wrote:
Sigh. I had 1 ctd and 2 total comp crashes, cost me like 10-15 minutes at least. Still #3, nice surprise. I really should upgrade this 32 vista. >.<

eww at vista

i lost 45 mins due to my own stupidity :( managed to get to level 16.5, hoping i still ranked as shadow

looks like i was 12th overall and the 3rd shadow.. woo

tomorrow ill use the same build, minus the dying 45 minutes in part
Not sure what was going on with my connection but I got ping flatlines 5 or 6 times and died 30 minutes in during one of these (think I was in top 10 bah). Pulled 2nd duelist in a 90 minute 2nd attempt and found an exalted along the way =) Cheers to all racers good times
Hmm is there a place to view the ranking?
"
ascher22 wrote:

go to Ladder, then from the drop-down tab select Event 3
"
"
ascher22 wrote:

go to Ladder, then from the drop-down tab select Event 3

thx,
does this only list those who survived? i suppose it does ....
"
nopoda wrote:

I would of been over 20 if i did not die :S, DAT CHATTERS. I was on a crazy roll and if chatters didn't kill me I would of had a strong chance of taking IMD this time ffs
Cutthroat + HC, Be ready to get heartbroken !
"
jasonrolfe wrote:
"
nopoda wrote:

I would of been over 20 if i did not die :S, DAT CHATTERS. I was on a crazy roll and if chatters didn't kill me I would of had a strong chance of taking IMD this time ffs

I see alotta "if's"......But all in all it was a good race GL next time = D
social noob
Damn, that was good fun. Got terrible map luck (and have every time so far) with average drops, but it was nothing raw skill couldnt overcome! ^_~

Only complaint is that i once again missed many of the gold event notifications due to global chat spam. Being able to view these with global chat disabled would be much appreciated.

Props to GGG for hosting these fine events!
IGN: KoTao
Prizes have been awarded on hardcore chars. Congrats, guys!

I died at the lightning boss in Cavern of Woe :(
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info