[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
nicholaiilam wrote:
Hi,

im following ur build, just wonder how to substain the mana?

do you have some mana leech?

Yes Enduring Mana flask, then as soon as you can buy Kitavas Teachings. The BIS setup is craft NON-CHANNEL on one ring and CHANNEL SKILL mana reduction on other ring or amulet, then you dont need mana pot at all.

BTW.. if anyone was following the build from past, we dont even need the super expensive IMPALE chance Paradoxica anymore, Impale chance is on tree :D enough that we dont even need Impale Chance support.

DREAD BANNER 20%
IMPALE PASSIVE 30% + 100% Dread Banner Mana Efficiency
PHYSICAL MASTERY 20%
SWORD MASTERY 20%
LARGE CLUSTER JEWEL 20%
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Oct 24, 2021, 9:47:23 PM
Ended day 3!
T11 First RED Map of Scourge with budget gear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzBNSilGBw

Already bought a lot of more budgetish stuff... almost Crit immune and full curse immune tomorrow. Missing like 20% crit immunity because of low level.. will change that tomorrow :)
T14-16 also tomorrow and all im missing is a Paradoxica... everything else is cookie cutter I think.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Oct 25, 2021, 2:27:45 AM
Hi Tanel,

will u be using determination?
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
Hi Tanel,

will u be using determination?

Nope!
Or Yes!
I donno, Im not at T16-s yet.. just woke up, other work to be done too.
But my goal is, Grace, Purity of Elements, Dread Banner, Precision and AUL-s necklace in the end to get PRIDE aswell... so in the very end we gain around 20-40% MORE damage with Pride which is nuts cause damage is nothing too bad with a 1C unique in red maps atm lol.

Auls I dont need PRIDE ofcourse, I just need one that is in my build and 50% reserved.. so GRACE or PURITY OF ELEMENTS Auls necklace works good!
Mathils actual cat
Can you throw up a link to your current PoB? Your character in the T11 video doesn't quite match what your profile is showing here.

I'm currently playing the more traditional high DPS BF GC, but I'm already squishier than I like to be and I haven't even taken Aspect of Carnage or wear an Abyssus yet. I can't imagine how hard you get hit in Scourge with 50+ stacks + Abyssus + Aspect of Carnage. Sounds like 1-shot hell.

So I'd like to give this tankier version a go. I think with full gear, the DPS build does like 40 mill DPS? But that is so overkill. I can be perfectly happy with 5-10 mill DPS and a lot more tankiness.
I dont know if i over read something but how would u start leveling this build and at what Point would u swap do GC BF?

My league starter was okay but nothing special and will hit a big wall soon that is not worth to overcome so i want to go for GC since i enjoyed it in 3.14 :)

Hopefully someone can give me some advice
I obviously can't speak for OP, but for myself I leveled as Earth Shatter all the way to 80, then bought an Ichimonji and Red Blade Banner and went all in on GC BF.

There's a streamer named Quantrik who has some videos on both youtube and his twitch channel showing him level as an Earth Shatter slammer. Following in his footsteps I was able to finish the campaign in under 8 hours this league (good for me, heh).
I leveled with Bladestorm and it was pretty smooth, no need to respec really to switch to GC since you can use one handed sword and shield the whole time.

I haven't done this build before so I switched around act 9 to try it out, no problem at all switching then.
"
OkGood78 wrote:
I dont know if i over read something but how would u start leveling this build and at what Point would u swap do GC BF?

My league starter was okay but nothing special and will hit a big wall soon that is not worth to overcome so i want to go for GC since i enjoyed it in 3.14 :)

Hopefully someone can give me some advice

I started the league with Earthshatter.. it was boring and slow but got the job done after 9-11hours of torture lol.
You can go GC BF from around ACT V if you wish when you get to equip the shield. Last league I didnt league start with this and was easy access to Redblade Banner so I tried how was it when equipping as soon as possible and it was kinda okey at ACT V but started going really nice mid ACT VI and by ACT VII-VIII it was crazy good, not Toxic Rain zoom but it was very nice.

So, Ground Slam-Chance to bleed-Onslaught until you can get Earthshatter at lvl12 and just swap it. Later add melee phys and it can go like that into maps.
Reapers Pursuit at 33? and then Sinvactas Mettle at 58 i think it was if you want.. but since you are not league starting then just go GC BF as soon as you can equip the shield.
Mathils actual cat
So I started the league yesterday with eartshatter and the intention to swap to your build somewhere around maps I guess.
Is there any Chance to get a "final" pob, or is it just testing and tinkering for the next weeks (which would be fine, its your project here after all).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info