[3.16] Tanel's ZERKER Generals Cry Blade Flurry (ABSOLUTE GLASS CANNON)

"
Dostrah wrote:
Okay, will drop this build. OP clearly has no clue what the build actually should look like in endgame. Might come back if the work in progress is done and the build (incl the cost) can be properly calculated.

WelL, in a way you are right. I havent posted an updated POB or guide as I am not satisfied yet on how it works in the endgame BUT I am posting updates as I go and I update the first post with videos where I show all the gear that I am using at certain points of the league.

Mathils actual cat
Updated first post a bit, should be easier to read and understand.
Will be doing tons of T14-16 content and A8 tonight so I will let you know if it is worth it with budgetish gear without minmaxing stuff.. BUT.. its looking hella good atm.. copium.
Mathils actual cat
I'm doing fine with pretty junk gear, but it also seemed apparent from the original post that there would be some stuff to figure out for this league. I like those builds more since I feel like there's a little more leeway to play around.

Speaking of which, I'm having a rough time with currency this league and I'm considering using Deidbellow to get APS up before I can afford Paradoxica. Have you played this build with that helmet before?
"
dumptruckzzz wrote:
I'm doing fine with pretty junk gear, but it also seemed apparent from the original post that there would be some stuff to figure out for this league. I like those builds more since I feel like there's a little more leeway to play around.

Speaking of which, I'm having a rough time with currency this league and I'm considering using Deidbellow to get APS up before I can afford Paradoxica. Have you played this build with that helmet before?

Yeah I used the upgraded one, I think thats it, it was great!
Id recommend running all the Expedition you can and Tujen Expedition Logbooks to roll good money.
Then Harvest is great to roll large cluster jewels and make good curse rings with caster modifier rolls!
Mathils actual cat
Alright a bit of an update from my last nights shenanigans.

I took out GRACE and just put in PRIDE instead aaand... it was a MASSSIVE difference in both damage AND survivability..
So what im gonna do now is save up for the AUL-s Pride or Purity of Elements version and see how it feels with GRACE active aswell.

For now id say the build finally feels good enough for most content if you just keep moving but still gets oneshotted way too often imo so definetly not happy just yet.

Will see what happens when I equip Ryslathas Coil in the meanwhile and take Unwavering Stance for stun immu.. later id unspec it and still go with the Pantheon for semi stun immunity.

Anyway here is a quick map demo of a Beyond T16 8mod corrupted, sextanted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFOujthjqDY
Mathils actual cat
What's the best paradoxica mods for this build?

Also, I don't see how you're getting 100% impale chance.
Hi, where goes the spoiler button with all the item/levling guide/gems etc ?
"
Darking01 wrote:
Hi, where goes the spoiler button with all the item/levling guide/gems etc ?

I deleted those as the thread was too long for the forum. Anyway it was outdated.

"
dbrownguy wrote:
What's the best paradoxica mods for this build?

Also, I don't see how you're getting 100% impale chance.

APS, Impale Chance.
I dont have 100% yet, i need to level to get 100%
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Oct 30, 2021, 4:06:05 PM
Yep this build is dead.
Just failed my leagues firstr A8, absolutley now way to do it even if you spec into damage.
Random oneshots every map.. im not gonna bother anymore this league with this build.

The only thing I didnt do was equip Ryslathas Coil.. but I doubt it would have made too big of a difference in the end.

I was hoping that 50\50 attack and spell block by itself would be great while mapping and then 50-70% Evasion but nope.. felt like I had no defences at all.
Also I did ditch Fortify support because it is not working with this build..

So I donno.. maybe if you instead of investing in block invest into life it might be ok but yea imma gonna take a break

Here is last video of T16 HYDRA with more life and without Ryslathas Coil. I guess perhaps I should have went the DPS tree route instead of the block and get Ryslathas Coil and I guess then A8 would have been doable by the sheer deeps alone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uABIogyPo4
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Oct 30, 2021, 11:21:36 PM
I have a similar problem. The damage is great but I can't bring the damage to the enemy. :-)

I strongly doubt that more life would do the trick because that would mean u reduce other defenses and take more damage which in most cases easily overwhelms your life pool.

I think the only way to play endgame is currently with 100% spell suppression because most endgame damage comes from spells. But I wouldn't bet on it...I'll try it though. Spell-Block lets max damage through but spell suppression (if 100%) halfs it every time.

About fortify: yeah, it's a joke but I keep it and have it in my shoes:
I use infused channelling to reduce damage taken a bit further but it's also not a great help...

biggest problem is abyssus...don't know how to compensate for this extra damage...block is too unreliable.

maybe enfeeble curse on enemies?

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Oct 30, 2021, 11:16:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info