3.16 💥Discharge Fire burst💪 Walking kills mobs 🐔 league starter, cheap, fast clear, 1hit boss

yes you can. But then you have to cast manually ANY SPELL to hit monsters.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Hey, thanks for your build i love it, i have pretty good items but i'm not clearing like in your video, i need to cast at least one wave of conviction or one discharge to be able to clear, can you look at my char and tell me what you think of it ? Thanks in advance
"
FusRohBert wrote:
Hey, thanks for your build i love it, i have pretty good items but i'm not clearing like in your video, i need to cast at least one wave of conviction or one discharge to be able to clear, can you look at my char and tell me what you think of it ? Thanks in advance

I have same items as yours, maybe worse so im asuming youre running maps with avoid element ailments.

Hi,

my current clearspeed is great but my bossing damage seems to be pretty low. Is there anything I'm missing?

https://pastebin.com/ebtYCVAX
"
knaecke wrote:
Hi,

my current clearspeed is great but my bossing damage seems to be pretty low. Is there anything I'm missing?

https://pastebin.com/ebtYCVAX

Use discharge then when you have endurance charges do it again for highest dmg

"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
FusRohBert wrote:

I have same items as yours, maybe worse so im asuming youre running maps with avoid element ailments.

Well i'm not
"
FusRohBert wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
FusRohBert wrote:

Well i'm not

Im sorry, i cant find the problem there. With same items i can do maps t16 (any mod, except avoid ailments) fine

Don't worry, i can do them too, it's just that i don't kill that fast, do you think it may be the lvl i am ? i'm only lvl 91 so i might need more lvl to equip jewels
"
FusRohBert wrote:
Don't worry, i can do them too, it's just that i don't kill that fast, do you think it may be the lvl i am ? i'm only lvl 91 so i might need more lvl to equip jewels

that cant be it. I had this gear since lvl 8x i think and was ok till 100.
Maybe you could post a video of you doing maps?

I'm going to use a new Staff. Anyone interested in the old one?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/YqgaVkXcY
Alternatively, just send me a PM.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info