3.16 💥Discharge Fire burst💪 Walking kills mobs 🐔 league starter, cheap, fast clear, 1hit boss

I'm currently playing this build and almost double the damage of your character, but still, the damage is simply not enough to do bosses safely. In most cases you have to fight for long period of times and you end up dead. Overall its a fine build, but far from 1-2 hitting bosses.
"
DarkLoryx9 wrote:
I'm currently playing this build and almost double the damage of your character, but still, the damage is simply not enough to do bosses safely. In most cases you have to fight for long period of times and you end up dead. Overall its a fine build, but far from 1-2 hitting bosses.

probably they changed something with bosses. Im currently checking it. Damages remain same but somehow bosses are tougher
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
I think something with the ignite is different. The time and the way the damage is apply its strange.
"
DarkLoryx9 wrote:
I think something with the ignite is different. The time and the way the damage is apply its strange.
i havent found anything about ignites in the patch. Killing monsters remain same for me, but vs bosses it is really dificult now

I've experienced the same thing, I wonder if this is an accidental or stealth nerf :(
Any update on the subject of low dmg vs bosses?
I feel the same, clearing map's is a breeze, everything just evaporates instantly. Vs even week bosses it takes forever.
"
fixxMe wrote:
Any update on the subject of low dmg vs bosses?
I feel the same, clearing map's is a breeze, everything just evaporates instantly. Vs even week bosses it takes forever.

Sorry guys, i have absolutely no clue what changed.
Only 2 changes were officially made in patch note, but that shouldnt affect negatively so much:

"

- Discharge now has 55% less Damage with Ailments (previously 30%).

- Ignite with the skill is now 60.7% higher Player Ignite now inherently deals 150% more Damage than before (previously 50% of base Damage over 4 seconds, now 125% of base Damage over 4 seconds).

Hey! Maybe someone can answer this, I'm lvl 71 at the moment and I have alright gear on me, just a few items I want to buy (helm) and some rings, but sellers aren't online. I can't seem to generate any charges, could someone please check this out for me?

Thxx

- Solved, maybe? I'm assuming I need to get aspect of the cat for it?
Last edited by BiscuitsnMustard on Dec 16, 2021, 11:15:51 AM
"
Hey! Maybe someone can answer this, I'm lvl 71 at the moment and I have alright gear on me, just a few items I want to buy (helm) and some rings, but sellers aren't online. I can't seem to generate any charges, could someone please check this out for me?

Thxx

- Solved, maybe? I'm assuming I need to get aspect of the cat for it?

theres been hidden nerf, dont play this build

Damn, thats very sad couse the build was gr8.
Any idea to change it/swap it to something else without rerolling into new character?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info