3.16 💥Discharge Fire burst💪 Walking kills mobs 🐔 league starter, cheap, fast clear, 1hit boss

"
zinebadin wrote:

in PoB my discharge ignite DPS is very low ( ~3.500 ). i can't understand why.
do you have any suggestions?

thank you.

Activate Power and Endurance Charges in the configuration tab.
"
daflipp wrote:
"
zinebadin wrote:

in PoB my discharge ignite DPS is very low ( ~3.500 ). i can't understand why.
do you have any suggestions?

thank you.

Activate Power and Endurance Charges in the configuration tab.

ok. i have activated power and endurance charges. now ignite dps is about 580.000

i think this is an acceptable value for current status of my gear and tree if i didn't miss something else.

thank you so much.

I'm trying this build out, but cannot get endurance charges without casting discharge first is it how it supposed to work?
I thought cat's aura's re-application would count as losing power charges?
"
zazas wrote:
I'm trying this build out, but cannot get endurance charges without casting discharge first is it how it supposed to work?
I thought cat's aura's re-application would count as losing power charges?
cats aura gives you charges. and yes, you gets endurance charges = most dmg by using discharge first - or let charges expire, then do it again
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Nov 7, 2021, 10:04:24 PM
Hey OP,

i've been playing your build since the start of the league and it's been fantastic. but I feel like I'm starting to hit a wall on increasing my damage and life.

could you let me know what else i can do to improve the build?

Pob: https://pastebin.com/Un1a7dEj
Hi,
I’m thinking to respec my skelly necro…is this build capable to kill endgame bosses (Uber elder, sirus a9, …) with a 25-30ex budget?
Thank you!
"
MrHasuu wrote:
Hey OP,

i've been playing your build since the start of the league and it's been fantastic. but I feel like I'm starting to hit a wall on increasing my damage and life.

could you let me know what else i can do to improve the build?

Pob: https://pastebin.com/Un1a7dEj

Take a look at poe.ninja. This will give you an idea what items people use.
Most obvious for me at first look:
- Get awakened burning damage, lvl 1 is cheap and lvl 5 gives +1 to fire spells!
- Ignite prolif lvl 21/20 is also very cheap
- more awekened gems if you have the money :)
- Breath of Flames wheel, take the left path, the ignite duration isn't doing much, saves one point you could put into life.
- I don't know if you have to use Romira's with Replica Farrul, but Replica Emberwake is a huge dmg boost.
- Replace Storm Brand with Wave of Conviction. If you do, respec "Cover Enemy in Ash" with "Fire exposure inflicts another -5 Fire res"
- Get a Staff with Fire Dmg over time. I don't have a staff with +2, but 55 fire dmg over time and it's 4% more dmg than yours.

For more life, spec out of the 2nd cluster, it's like 4% dmg for 5 points. Not worth it.

"
daflipp wrote:

Take a look at poe.ninja. This will give you an idea what items people use.
Most obvious for me at first look:
- Get awakened burning damage, lvl 1 is cheap and lvl 5 gives +1 to fire spells!
- Ignite prolif lvl 21/20 is also very cheap
- more awekened gems if you have the money :)
- Breath of Flames wheel, take the left path, the ignite duration isn't doing much, saves one point you could put into life.
- I don't know if you have to use Romira's with Replica Farrul, but Replica Emberwake is a huge dmg boost.
- Replace Storm Brand with Wave of Conviction. If you do, respec "Cover Enemy in Ash" with "Fire exposure inflicts another -5 Fire res"
- Get a Staff with Fire Dmg over time. I don't have a staff with +2, but 55 fire dmg over time and it's 4% more dmg than yours.

For more life, spec out of the 2nd cluster, it's like 4% dmg for 5 points. Not worth it.

First of all thank you for the suggestions.

I'll definitely look into buying ignite prolife 21 and awakened burning damage. my damage is definitely higher with those in pob. money is tight lol I only have 1ex to my name right now.

you're right on the ignite duration on breath of flame wheel. its about 1 more second of ignite duration. I think trading it for the damage and 1 extra skill point is better.

I'm currently using Romiras with Replica Farrul. my second ring is a rare ring with +1 Endurance charge I dont think I'll be able to fit Emberwake in unless I take off Romiras. but if I do ill lose out on power charges. not worth unfortunately.

I'm liking storm brand because it provides me a constant stream of power charges via Romiras, its why I'm not using my wave of conviction.

I've spent the past several days just buying essence of hysteria to craft my +2 staff I think I spent at least 3ex on the essences alone. Im not sure how to get fire damage over time on to it. I think ill leave my staff alone for a while. this one is already a big 200k dps boost compared to my old one.

is the cluster giving so little? i have 2 jewels ready to socket into it both with 7% life, 20% burning damage and dex/resists. if i dont go into the cluster i'd lose out about 200k dps and gain 600 ~ 700 life. im not sure how good that trade off is.
"
MrHasuu wrote:

I've spent the past several days just buying essence of hysteria to craft my +2 staff I think I spent at least 3ex on the essences alone. Im not sure how to get fire damage over time on to it. I think ill leave my staff alone for a while. this one is already a big 200k dps boost compared to my old one.

is the cluster giving so little? i have 2 jewels ready to socket into it both with 7% life, 20% burning damage and dex/resists. if i dont go into the cluster i'd lose out about 200k dps and gain 600 ~ 700 life. im not sure how good that trade off is.

Yes, if your budget is tight stay with that one, because getting a good result is kind of rare. (Just for fun try the crafting emulator on craftofexile.com)

With higher level (=more skill points) the 2nd cluster might be worth it, but for now it's not, IMO.
For 2 points you can get 16% life (Devotion)
For 4 points you can use a small cluster (circling oblivion+blowback for example) or spec into divine judgement.

"
daflipp wrote:

Yes, if your budget is tight stay with that one, because getting a good result is kind of rare. (Just for fun try the crafting emulator on craftofexile.com)

With higher level (=more skill points) the 2nd cluster might be worth it, but for now it's not, IMO.
For 2 points you can get 16% life (Devotion)
For 4 points you can use a small cluster (circling oblivion+blowback for example) or spec into divine judgement.

I dont think I can live without craftofexile lol, I use it to check everything before I do it.

currently have 3 points into my 2nd cluster. which gives me burning bright for 25% burn dmg, along with my socket. I think I need to change my belt tbh, I think my next upgrade should be an elder/hunter belt with lots of life and chaos res

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info