[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
What's the point of having mom when after my auras I only have 70 mana, seems pointless?
Devouring diadem gives you Eldritch Battery, which does two big things:
1. You don't need any mana to cast spells, they'll pull their mana costs from your ES pool
2. Your ES is "protecting" your tiny mana pool. So MoM will now spread incoming damage over your life and energy shield. It'll only dip into your actual mana if you lose all your energy shield.

Add in an Ivory Tower, and now Chaos damage has to deplete your ES, then mana, then it's finally allowed to affect your life pool.

It does one more thing, too: Feast of Flesh every 5 seconds, which replenishes your life, mana and ES. In this build, that's a triple-dip of health restoration.

Though I personally believe that more physical mitigation in the form of Craiccean's Carapace would be better than Ivory Tower. Don't have enough currency to try both and see which performs better, though.
i was looking at path of building and was confused as to why we are putting 10 stages for exsanguinate? How do the stages work ingame?
"
Drasho20 wrote:
i was looking at path of building and was confused as to why we are putting 10 stages for exsanguinate? How do the stages work ingame?
It maxes at 3, so setting it to 10 just ensures it's always calculating at the max.

There's no difference in POB from 3-10. Or more, for that matter.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Drasho20 wrote:
It maxes at 3, so setting it to 10 just ensures it's always calculating at the max.

Ah good... I should have notice 3-10 didn't not do anything. I was scared the DMG was way off cause of that.

I post this earlier but I think it was missed. If anyone could help would be great!

I was wondering if Mysticism anointment's would be good. Any feedback welcome. =)

Also can we put bone offering in the cwdt? For quality of life? Or the timing does not work?
"
Drasho20 wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Drasho20 wrote:

Ah good... I should have notice 3-10 didn't not do anything. I was scared the DMG was way off cause of that.

I post this earlier but I think it was missed. If anyone could help would be great!

I was wondering if Mysticism anointment's would be good. Any feedback welcome. =)

Also can we put bone offering in the cwdt? For quality of life? Or the timing does not work?

You want Command of Steel as your annointment as it is far and away the best per-point notable for damage on the tree. Fortunately, it's also pretty cheap.

You can put Bone offering in CWDT, just means that your block is lower 'til it t riggers. If you have Desecrate on CWDT as well, make sure Desecrate comes first in the socket order or it will not work.
At what point does this build stop being super scary? I have all of the recommended items/passives and it's actually terrifying still. Can't sit there and tank like advertised at all. Not even close.
what are people wearing for a belt? that's the only piece of gear i don't see on the list. any useful suggestions? right now i'm wearing "the magnate studded belt" that i found. is there anything better?

thanks!
Last edited by scottjl99 on May 16, 2021, 10:50:51 AM
"
scottjl99 wrote:
what are people wearing for a belt? that's the only piece of gear i don't see on the list. any useful suggestions? right now i'm wearing "the magnate studded belt" that i found. is there anything better?

thanks!

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Doryani%27s_Invitation

With global phys is very good unless you have a watchers eye with vitality leech. If you have the watchers eye you can replace this with a good life + res stygian with a good abyss jewel.
Last edited by Ch3cksum on May 16, 2021, 2:32:32 PM
I was reading Gryph's Bloody Mistress Exsanguinate build and there's a section talking about Petrified Blood + Low-Life, and gaining "Slayer's Leech". They explain it there better than I can, but ever since switching to that setup (which only took me swapping Petrified Blood + Arrogance with Herald of Purity + Arrogance) I've felt much tankier. Before I couldn't just sit in a corner in Ultimatums tanking anything like advertised, but now I feel like I can.

You guys should check it out and let me know what you think.

Here's my pastebin for anyone curious
https://pastebin.com/8AxEzWuH
Not sure if it was mentioned before in comments, but you would be a lot tankier when you change any of your chest to Saint's Hauberk as it can be found only in Path of Building his item section

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info