[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

I like the build and all, I wanna know how you feel about taking Trickster instead of Necro and taking the Shadow start instead. Although Necro is giving you block chance via Offering, no other modifier is being properly utilized, trickster ends up giving conditional stun immunity and the 70% increase of life recovery rate, which should imo synergize better, and mapping frenzy and power charge generation.

Last edited by Iksskan on May 10, 2021, 7:52:53 AM
"
Iksskan wrote:
I like the build and all, I wanna know how you feel about taking Trickster instead of Necro and taking the Shadow start instead. Although Necro is giving you block chance via Offering, no other modifier is being properly utilized, trickster ends up giving conditional stun immunity and the 70% increase of life recovery rate, which should imo synergize better, and mapping frenzy and power charge generation.

mmh depends, my necro als o gives me flatout 30% inreased dmg and about 15%cast/attackspeed :) and blockchance is also not all, don't forget the strong life on block you gain. But yes, trickster is viable too!
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Also add Vitality Watcher's Eye, with Damage leech in Endgame investment it is literally a game changer
true
Using the original version of the build with some slight modifications to the passive tree, it feels pretty damned tanky even without capped spell block.

The biggest thing I'd recommend is taking Wicked Ward. The build's major weakness (the OP's variation, at least) is taking a lot of small hits, rather than one large one, since it doesn't prioritize armor. This means that when using EB/MoM, you're taking pretty consistent damage to your ES pool, which only regenerates if you're not actively taking damage. If you're also reserving most of your mana, this can mean you're losing out on MoM in the midst of intense fights (like, say, Ultimatums).

Wicked Ward keeps your ES regen more consistent in those thick fights, which keeps MoM active for longer and lets you have time for Feast of Flesh to trigger and recover everything.

Haven't tried tsunamikun's version of the build, largely because I'm a no-budget scrub that counts his earnings in exalts per league rather than per hour, but the OPs has been doing fine throughout red maps. DPS is around 1.5mil with basically zero gear and Chain socketed, as mentioned survivability is pretty good even with dual Cold Iron Points. I'm not sure if PoB accurately reflects Petrified Blood's damage mitigation/transfering in its EHP calculation, 'cause it looks low but feels tankier than some of the tankiest builds i've played.

That said, there's also the option to swap in a Daresso's Courage instead of a Cold Iron Point, losing around 400k DPS in favor of capping block (and losing Glancing Blows) which would undoubtedly increase survivability even further, but I'm not sure it's necessary.

Personally, I plan on grabbing a Craicean's Carapace to boost my survivability that extra bit, which will let me drop Flesh and Stone in favor of War Banner (which I'm not currently using) and Aspect of the Crab.

Things I still need otherwise: 3+ Empower, at least a +1 amulet, annointment on said amulet, possibly Essence of Delirium gloves (though at the moment i'm like the extra phys reduction when focused), level 21 Exsanguinate, etc. With my budget I'm unlikely to see most of these, but who knows.

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/tWxf4uzq
Hello, I farmed the shit out of Harbingers in Valdo and feel like im done with this league. Only thing I can imagine is playing some SSF with one of the new skills, and after some research Exsanguinate looks the coolest.

Is anyone here actually playing SSF with it and can share some of their experiences? How far did you make it in SSF? Is it difficult to gear up in SSF? Can you reach decent boss dps in SSF? I fast forwarded some video and it has been pointed out that its not so good for SSF?

Best wishes, cheers
Haven't been playing SSF, but the only things I've bought were Cold Iron Points (not necessary if you can craft yourself a proper +1 weapon with phys DoT), Devouring Diadem (you can spec into EB until you have one, or just go entirely life and save going LL/EB/MoM til you've got one), and a slightly better than Tabula 6-link with a white socket (also not really necessary, but nice to have). Everything else I've found or crafted myself, including a couple of useful Ultimatum rewards.

I wouldn't think going entirely SSF would be that much worse, but it'll likely struggle a bit for a while and may not push into red maps and beyond as quickly as another build would.

What's nice, though, is that the build is actually really, really good at Ultimatums in general. You can ignore most of the "bad" mods: you don't do AoE, you don't fire projectiles, you don't care about crit, you don't care about giving your enemies your auras. So you can go pretty deep on Ultimatums without much issue or needing perfect gear.

That said, getting past "base level" gear in SSF will likely be difficult if you're not a godly 15hr a day player. At a certain point, your only real paths to upgrade are Essence of Delirium gloves and a +1 or +1/+1 amulet, a good Watcher's Eye, Thread of Hope, etc. Good luck with that in SSF.

So YMMV: it's probably not the best for pushing as far as possible SSF, but it shouldn't be a miserable experience to just get to maps and such.
I was wondering if Mysticism anointment's would be good. Any feedback welcome. =)

Also can we put bone offering in the cwdt? For quality of life? Or the timing does not work?
Last edited by Drasho20 on May 13, 2021, 1:34:49 PM
What's the point of having mom when after my auras I only have 70 mana, seems pointless?
"
What's the point of having mom when after my auras I only have 70 mana, seems pointless?
Devouring diadem gives you Eldritch Battery, which does two big things:
1. You don't need any mana to cast spells, they'll pull their mana costs from your ES pool
2. Your ES is "protecting" your tiny mana pool. So MoM will now spread incoming damage over your life and energy shield. It'll only dip into your actual mana if you lose all your energy shield.

Add in an Ivory Tower, and now Chaos damage has to deplete your ES, then mana, then it's finally allowed to affect your life pool.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info