[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

"
ryukenden wrote:
Isn't physical attack leech as life doesn't work because exsanguinate is a SPELL and not an attack?

I know physical leech (non-attack found on amulet) works but that ring is "attack leech".

Yeah, i spaced out on that, i'll make some changes and update it eventually, build works as it is, but there's defensively a lot of room for improvement.
"
Cyan101 wrote:
Having a quick look at this build, there is so much climbing around the tree on it, thats a lot of useful nodes being wasted on just flat stats because we climb around all the way to the trickster tree then just take the trickster ascendency anyway? Like the 4 int and 1 dex going from witch to trickster could be cut and we could take the phys damage boost from the tricksters start point

56% phys damage inc + 12 life at the cost of 4int and 1dex nodes? Seems very likely a good choice to make

You also missed a jewel socket just left of Constitution which is easily MINIMUM 7% increased max life + more and perhaps the one right of Constitution would be worth taking too, depends on the resistance situation but IMO worth taking for 3 points

carnage heart is a nice amulet and it does give damage, leech, resist and some flat stats, would like to do the math to compare it to a rare amulet though because +2 levels to our gems could also be very strong. Highwayman is also another iffy choice IMO, depends how reliant we are on the life leech I guess and its not something POB can seem to show us reliably(?)

would taking slayer be worth to do phys reflect maps perhaps?

yeah looking at what you said it's definitely better from what I can see allocating from the shadow start. my guess would be that glad is taken over slayer for extra DOT DPS, however maybe culling helps make up for that on top of being able to do phys reflect? and super not sure why the jewel slots are skipped along the way.
"
Cyan101 wrote:
Having a quick look at this build, there is so much climbing around the tree on it, thats a lot of useful nodes being wasted on just flat stats because we climb around all the way to the trickster tree then just take the trickster ascendency anyway? Like the 4 int and 1 dex going from witch to trickster could be cut and we could take the phys damage boost from the tricksters start point

56% phys damage inc + 12 life at the cost of 4int and 1dex nodes? Seems very likely a good choice to make

You also missed a jewel socket just left of Constitution which is easily MINIMUM 7% increased max life + more and perhaps the one right of Constitution would be worth taking too, depends on the resistance situation but IMO worth taking for 3 points

carnage heart is a nice amulet and it does give damage, leech, resist and some flat stats, would like to do the math to compare it to a rare amulet though because +2 levels to our gems could also be very strong. Highwayman is also another iffy choice IMO, depends how reliant we are on the life leech I guess and its not something POB can seem to show us reliably(?)

I'm aware on the wasted nodes, i left it this way because i was doing some testing with the Necro ascendancy, instead of picking up glancing blows, but i'll tune it as time goes.

As for using rares instead of the uniques, as other people mentioned, this uniques don't work since they give attack leech and not spell leech, only 1 of the rings is giving us leech and apparently that ring alone is enough to keep me alive through anything, so totally need some changes there.
"
pokeroots wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:

yeah looking at what you said it's definitely better from what I can see allocating from the shadow start. my guess would be that glad is taken over slayer for extra DOT DPS, however maybe culling helps make up for that on top of being able to do phys reflect? and super not sure why the jewel slots are skipped along the way.

Reason i took Glad over Slayer is to cap the block chances, the 25% more DoT is also nice too.

I skipped jewel slots because i haven't gotten any decent jewels so far :P
But do feel free to pick them up, tree still needs alot of tuning.
Last edited by AndreshKi on Apr 19, 2021, 12:29:21 PM
Doryani's invitation (phys leech) might be an option if you're still looking for a replacement for those rings.
"
AciesTriplex wrote:
Spellslinger setup is so much better.

https://pastebin.com/Pgsd5pWs

Spellslinger doesnt work nearly as well late game in most theorycrafting, thats why its run early and swapped out later for selfcasting

"
AndreshKi wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:

I'm aware on the wasted nodes, i left it this way because i was doing some testing with the Necro ascendancy, instead of picking up glancing blows, but i'll tune it as time goes.

As for using rares instead of the uniques, as other people mentioned, this uniques don't work since they give attack leech and not spell leech, only 1 of the rings is giving us leech and apparently that ring alone is enough to keep me alive through anything, so totally need some changes there.

PoB has the option for multiple trees btw :P missing those stats, jewels and stuff is a bit oof even without mistaking the uniques XD I also do think the necro asc is very good especially if you are taking the "take damage from blocking" tree as you'll then heal for each hit with bone offering up

Cold Iron Point honestly could still be pretty good esp if we arent running the necro bone offering setup, if we are though i'm curious if its worth having to self-cast BO and the animation time for it.

I assume "Highwayman" is the ring we still wanna use?
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Apr 19, 2021, 11:35:20 PM
"
AndreshKi wrote:

Reason i took Glad over Slayer is to cap the block chances, the 25% more DoT is also nice too.

I skipped jewel slots because i haven't gotten any decent jewels so far :P
But do feel free to pick them up, tree still needs alot of tuning.

Firstly, you could move 1 point from a 5% max life node to the jewel node, and get a 7% life jewel and then some other stuff on top of that is even more bonus.

Glad over slayer is def nicer block and DPS wise and i've never played a build that didnt have reflect immunity, how much of an issue is getting reflected? Do you just avoid running/juicing unident vaal'd maps?

Culling strike is a psuedo 10% total dps boost i'd assume, if it works on bosses? Does culling strike trigger on DoTs or only on being "hit" with a damage cast?

From basic tree swapping on theory ziz's version (so no take dmg from blocked attacks) it seems the necro vs trickster is;
---
Witch gives 6.7% overall DPS, 50% of Bone offering (17% spell/attack block + 300hp when blocking), 30% aoe size.
---
Trickster allows you to use Cold Iron for +3 to level of all phys skill gems, lets you use highwayman for leeching (Items werent factored for DPS difference) and the frenzy/power charge setup albeit you still need to get 5 charges to get the leeching effect which I guess is good for everything BUT bosses?

edit:
Hard to say without building both which is a lot of time for a lazy me, but cold iron seems to really pull through hard versus the witches bone offering even compared to a fairly decent wand, idk how useful highwayman is but you said is was pretty insane? Would love to see some videos of it at work since I can imagine it being great for ultimatum/most content and pointless for bosses and I personally find myself only really dying at bosses rather than swarms of enemies.

(Sorry for the long text)
Australian Summoner-Main
Hey guys if you are looking for leech you can use a synthesis ring like i do

"
dragonpowi wrote:
Hey guys if you are looking for leech you can use a synthesis ring like i do

There is also the Hunter and Elder Mod for amulets as well as the Delve specific mod for rings. Right now I just have the synthesis .2% and its good but I plan on adding another source via the amulet. Looking for a total of approx. .7% should be good. I'm playing Necro/Glad so Highwayman isn't an option plus with synthesis or "subterranean"(delve) leech you can still get life and resistances.

I'm 84 right now and using Poet's pen to trigger bone offering. I also used obliteration both are great for white and early yellow maps.
Daressos Courage has been pretty nice for me but think it's better swapped out for a rare shield?

Also curious what people recommend for Clusters, seems Conjured Wall/Mage Hunter/Thaumophage are for Large and Brush with Death/Skill is Rend for the mediums?

Would also love to know what kind of rolls and stats we should be looking for in gear, so far it seems spell damage > physical damage > DoT Damage?
Australian Summoner-Main

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info