[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Since you stated exsaguinate is a slow leveler and we're going mainly phys on the left side of the tree to level, any suggestions on main attack leveling skills/links that support the overall build and/or we can easily move off of as core skills become viable?

Just started a new char and my first scion.

Hey, you can use anything exs honestly, it felt slow for me but i was experimenting with stuff too, it's actually pretty good as stated above, and when you get spellslinger on act 3 it feels just right!
UPDATE 1 (4/21/2020)

Fixed the leech fiasco, just doesn't work as intended, went the petrified blood route, it fits perfectly in the build in every way. Feels even more tanky with this setup, and removes the fear of getting one shotted.

Also tuned the tree pathing, way better use of points now, and didn't skip any jewel slot this time. :P

New POB and gem links will be up soon!
Only at a piddly 100k DPS on PoB, trying to figure out what i'm missing as zizarans theorycraft is at 350k with the same tree and only slightly better items and stuff. Feel like i'm either missing something stupidly or what. Also reap just seems flat out more DPS when comparing them even with an increased AoE gem to make reap even fatter + bone offering
Australian Summoner-Main
"
Cyan101 wrote:
Only at a piddly 100k DPS on PoB, trying to figure out what i'm missing as zizarans theorycraft is at 350k with the same tree and only slightly better items and stuff. Feel like i'm either missing something stupidly or what. Also reap just seems flat out more DPS when comparing them even with an increased AoE gem to make reap even fatter + bone offering

Hey, POB is not yet updated, i'll update in about 10 mins from now, i'm sitting at 255k with this current gear.
POB, gear and links section now updated! Passive tree should stay like this for the foreseeable future.
Currently sitting at 255k DPS with honestly sh!t gear. I'll work out on the build during the next days, upgrade my gear and update the build here in the forum as time goes by, thanks everyone for the feedback!
"
AndreshKi wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:

Hey, POB is not yet updated, i'll update in about 10 mins from now, i'm sitting at 255k with this current gear.

Will have a look at your character, I do see your CWDT and IC are at lvl 19, gotta take 3k damage to trigger IC for 1 second. Might wanna try CWDT lvl 1 and IC at lvl 3 which is what most do.

Unleash is also very good for mass chaining and just more damage, It seems PoB doesnt calculate this however. Even changing this you seem to have a good chunk more damage than me and neither of us really have spell/damage gear yet.

Sadly it just seems PoB has trouble calculating a lot of parts of this build and especially comparing them to Reap and stuff which seems to have a higher damage output total
Australian Summoner-Main
"
Cyan101 wrote:
"
AndreshKi wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:

Will have a look at your character, I do see your CWDT and IC are at lvl 19, gotta take 3k damage to trigger IC for 1 second. Might wanna try CWDT lvl 1 and IC at lvl 3 which is what most do.

Unleash is also very good for mass chaining and just more damage, It seems PoB doesnt calculate this however. Even changing this you seem to have a good chunk more damage than me and neither of us really have spell/damage gear yet.

Sadly it just seems PoB has trouble calculating a lot of parts of this build and especially comparing them to Reap and stuff which seems to have a higher damage output total

Oh yeah, completely forgot about CWDT and IC, i always end up leveling them and forget about that, same with arcane surge, thanks for reminding me about that!
Unleash is pretty solid too, i plan on doing some testing with it later on.
Not the same build as OP but heres a video at lvl 86 with only a fancy wand and the rest of my gear being kinda crappy and just defences running an inscribed ultimatum. In case anyone is curious about it.

https://youtu.be/cD1P0bCC5dg

Character is BloodOfCyan
Australian Summoner-Main
Hi!
Im running same build but with minor changes.
In Love with Daresso Courage and Lori's Latern cuz i run Petrified blood.

Want to change trickster to pathfinder, anyone find pathfinder strong enough?
Hi! I am supposed to kill all the bandits with this build, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info