[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

Can I use both rings before the transition and is it that important to be lvl 88 ? Cause I`m lvl 87 and dont get higher with the lifebuild
"
Karaliah wrote:
Can I use both rings before the transition and is it that important to be lvl 88 ? Cause I`m lvl 87 and dont get higher with the lifebuild

You can switch at 87 if you have the gear
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my build, I have Watcher's Eye, decent wand, Fenumus weave + elem weak on hit, and a pretty decent set of items but i still have less than 1m dps. How do you get 4m+?
"
matiasgil wrote:
I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my build, I have Watcher's Eye, decent wand, Fenumus weave + elem weak on hit, and a pretty decent set of items but i still have less than 1m dps. How do you get 4m+?

Quick look shows no reliable arcane surge, that wand mod is trash imo.

+2 shavs, awakened added lightning lvl 5, 21 storm brand is +4 gem levels so thats like....30% more dps

The wand is not bad but could be improved.

take out the light radius and +2 brand masteries, and get a 2point enduring composure. Use those points to add a second medium cluster.

Gear is not bad, I'm surprised it says your DPS is that low are you sure settings are correct?
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Nov 21, 2021, 9:38:56 AM
"
Velyna wrote:
"
matiasgil wrote:

Quick look shows no reliable arcane surge, that wand mod is trash imo.

+2 shavs, awakened added lightning lvl 5, 21 storm brand is +4 gem levels so thats like....30% more dps

The wand is not bad but could be improved.

take out the light radius and +2 brand masteries, and get a 2point enduring composure. Use those points to add a second medium cluster.

Gear is not bad, I'm surprised it says your DPS is that low are you sure settings are correct?

Hey thanks for the help, I'll follow your tips.
I don't see anything wrong on my POB config, https://pastebin.com/7Q7T9Fwb
Currently i have 1.3m dps.
Enjoying the build so far but having problems with anything above T12 maps. I keep getting one shotted and in general running higher maps feels really sketchy. I'm not running around face tanking or doing rippy maps.

I'm making the transition to literal god and I know my gear etc could be better and needs improvement. I'm just wondering if someone could take a quick look. Is there maybe somewhere I could take away a couple of passives and spec into a bit more survivability perhaps so I can push on? Finding it very hard to level up.

https://pastebin.com/8JV4Ym8M
"
Enjoying the build so far but having problems with anything above T12 maps. I keep getting one shotted and in general running higher maps feels really sketchy. I'm not running around face tanking or doing rippy maps.

I'm making the transition to literal god and I know my gear etc could be better and needs improvement. I'm just wondering if someone could take a quick look. Is there maybe somewhere I could take away a couple of passives and spec into a bit more survivability perhaps so I can push on? Finding it very hard to level up.

https://pastebin.com/8JV4Ym8M

Hey there, so first I noticed you don't have your labs done, and speced out of forbidden power that'll help alot. Eventually you're gonna have to get rid of the extra curse on your gloves or it won't proc your assassins mark if i remember correctly. You have a open jewel socket that you need to put your medium into. You also need to get the energy shield leech node on the far right, that makes a huge difference as well. I think those changes would help a bit to start. You can wait for OP to comment better.
well i have suggestion if you use templar gloves try to get 4 implicit
ele weakness, crit spell,aoe gem, socketed gem it cost around 30-70 ex but you dont have to spend mana on spider skill so remove enlighten and get enhance 4 lvl with +1 socketed gem it gives you 32% quality. It's hard to get those gloves but worth
Hello Vely and other storm brand enthusiasts!
I've reached the point where upgrades are starting to get REALLY expensive, and I was wondering if I could have a fresh pair of eyes take a look at my gear and tell me if I'm missing any cheap damage. I'm also having a bit of trouble leveling up for my second mid cluster jewel, so are there any options to improve my defenses? Most of the deaths are completely my fault, but I do occasionally get one shot out of no where (not even scourge). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and thanks for my most successful season yet!
Hi, thanks for this build. I never play elemental builds and never use the wise Oak. Can you explain please how it works? Do i have to be uncapped in cold res?

Don't check my characters, pc is dead, i play on ps5 now. It's like hc beta for trade market, there is nothing to buy ( enchanted helmet, fenumus weakness, corrupted blood energy from within, wand +2. If you have some tricks to Help me, it will be very nice, Ty.
Last edited by Azacka on Nov 23, 2021, 2:33:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info