[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

After a week I finnaly managed to get good wand.

It was around 36% DPS increase from old one. From now on only Elusive+Tailwind boots and +3 Passive Large Cluster Jewel are main goal to make build more comfy.
96 LvL will be great too.

Also I want to thank for awesome work with this build. It's my second league with it and still amazes me.

Updated PoB- https://pastebin.com/Ygcxni1A
Last edited by Rossiu on Feb 27, 2022, 10:35:53 AM
Hi, in transition POB you are telling to use aspect of the spider, however my mana can't fit it, what's my problem?
"
maxrightgame wrote:
Hi, in transition POB you are telling to use aspect of the spider, however my mana can't fit it, what's my problem?

Theres few things you can miss
1. Small cluster with Self-Control notable
2. Missing passives from tree with reservation efficency
3. Using Clarity higher than lvl 1 - since you have ~100 mana for usage there is
no point having it higher
"
Rossiu wrote:
"
maxrightgame wrote:

3. Using Clarity higher than lvl 1 - since you have ~100 mana for usage there is

Actually I think it's a matter when you use aspect on belt instead of boots because boots can have enlighten in it.

anyway I've respecced into the build (https://pastebin.com/dwj9Xjmn) and it feels weak? Trigger wand 8 seconds cooldown feels really bad, what are the obvious things I can upgrade first?
"
maxrightgame wrote:
"
Rossiu wrote:
"
maxrightgame wrote:

Actually I think it's a matter when you use aspect on belt instead of boots because boots can have enlighten in it.

anyway I've respecced into the build (https://pastebin.com/dwj9Xjmn) and it feels weak? Trigger wand 8 seconds cooldown feels really bad, what are the obvious things I can upgrade first?

Enlighten doesn't support skills that don't come from gems

You have 30% of unreserved mana. You can put Aspect of the Spider easly. You should focus now on:

- better wand ASAP (+1 spell, cast speed, flat lightning damage under 1ex is
18% DMG increase)
- amulet anoint (Doom Cast)
- boots enchant (i prefer +1 to 160 lightning over 10% pen) - big single
target DMG increase)
- helmet enchant (40% storm brand DMG)
- imo awakened lightning damage>crit multi support
- also you missing one medium cluster jewel
Last edited by Rossiu on Feb 26, 2022, 6:58:27 PM
"
Rossiu wrote:

You have 30% of unreserved mana. You can put Aspect of the Spider easly. You should focus now on:

18% DMG increase)
target DMG increase)

Thanks for detailed answer, I have couple of questions however:
1. Why do you suggest anointing Doom Cast when Heart of Ice offers similar or better dps increase? (upd: checked in PoB, Doom Cast gives more damage if I drop critical damage support)
2. Do you think getting aspect of the spider is better if I won't be able to get cold pen from wise oak? (upd: checked in PoB it does give me more DPS)
Last edited by maxrightgame on Feb 27, 2022, 4:48:00 AM
"
Rossiu wrote:

18% DMG increase)
target DMG increase)

Well it's weird, PoB says I can fit aspect on my char, however in game it says I don't have enough mana?

UPD: PoB was wrong, I don't have enough mana for everything, normal discipline was turned off and Vaal one was on instead (honestly hate PoB for that)
Last edited by maxrightgame on Feb 27, 2022, 5:23:43 AM
"
maxrightgame wrote:

Thanks for detailed answer, I have couple of questions however:
1. Why do you suggest anointing Doom Cast when Heart of Ice offers similar or better dps increase? (upd: checked in PoB, Doom Cast gives more damage if I drop critical damage support)
2. Do you think getting aspect of the spider is better if I won't be able to get cold pen from wise oak? (upd: checked in PoB it does give me more DPS)

Without Bottle Faith it's hard to cap 100% crit chance without Doom Cast.
You should use boots and belt to cap resistances in way to have cold pen from Wise Oak since you have one free suffix moving Aspect to gloves.

I think problem is Tempest Shield. You have to sawp it with Aspect of Spider if you encounter "stronger" mob or boss.
viable to use HH?
Where are your power charges coming from on the god build? I'm not seeing the source of the power charges anywhere in the PoB.

Last edited by War_Sauce on Mar 13, 2022, 11:30:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info