[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
chais321 wrote:
Can somebody look at my char? I'm having trouble getting my dps up.. Currently sitting at like a little over 1m, which sucks for t16

Better wand, level 5 awakened added lightning, medium clusters, spider aspect, fenumus gloves, +2 shavs
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Hey! Thanks for the build!
I've managed to finish my first red map since I started PoE! I'm a bit low on currency at the moment, but could I get some ideas on what I should upgrade first / what are my weakest pieces of gear? I was thinking either the helmet or glove enchant. All suggestions would be very much appreciated! :D
Thanks!
is a wand with t1 cast speed, and +1 level to all spell skill gems good enough to use as trigger wand. if yeah, what other craft would you recommend after trigger. non-chaos as chaos like yours. or something else?
At the leveling part, why link 2 curses to hextouch + herald of thunder? Where does the +1 to curses come from at that point or is there another reason to link 2 curses?
Can't quite understand why "Anomalous Swiftbrand Support" is better than the default quality.

"
Supported Skills have 0.25% increased Activation frequency

Anomalous
"
Supported Skills have -1% less Attached Duration
Supported Skills have 1% less Detached Duration

I mean, it will last longer but is that really something to bother?
"
gomukaya wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the build!
I've managed to finish my first red map since I started PoE! I'm a bit low on currency at the moment, but could I get some ideas on what I should upgrade first / what are my weakest pieces of gear? I was thinking either the helmet or glove enchant. All suggestions would be very much appreciated! :D
Thanks!

I would look at getting rid of that chest, the +crit against you mod seems pretty scary lol.

yea helm and boot enchant would both be huge but boots are corrupted too gotta fix that.
Last edited by Velyna on Nov 12, 2021, 7:37:38 AM
"
MacLander wrote:
Can't quite understand why "Anomalous Swiftbrand Support" is better than the default quality.

"
Supported Skills have 0.25% increased Activation frequency

Anomalous
"
Supported Skills have -1% less Attached Duration
Supported Skills have 1% less Detached Duration

I mean, it will last longer but is that really something to bother?

Whatever feels better for you, I like it.
"
grindcube wrote:
At the leveling part, why link 2 curses to hextouch + herald of thunder? Where does the +1 to curses come from at that point or is there another reason to link 2 curses?

Ahh figured it out, the leveling section said to take forbidden power at first lab, but pob shows malediction first.
Wand with cold damage insted of lightning or spell will work ?
"
Velyna wrote:
"
chais321 wrote:
Can somebody look at my char? I'm having trouble getting my dps up.. Currently sitting at like a little over 1m, which sucks for t16

Better wand, level 5 awakened added lightning, medium clusters, spider aspect, fenumus gloves, +2 shavs

Could you give me an example for a better wand? I can only find crazy expensive ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info