[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

Do you have any recommendations what nodes to drop from the Transition tree when we don't have Level 96 yet (currently at 86 and not sure which nodes are better to skip)
I'm getting some issues getting my DPS up there...I took my own build, fixed my tree (using the Leaguetstart PoB), and used the items in the "Leaguestart" build, but I still only really get to 180k instead of the 350k in the PoB. Anyone fancy looking at my PoB of my character as of now and seeing what's up? Currently I guess I'm just stuck in white maps and trying to push. Too squishy to level quickly, and not enough damage to get into yellow maps atm.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/3t1JdAqw
Currently, I'm level 87 doing maps between t6-t9, the damage is really good with the build, I even forget to use WoC. Sometimes I'm using Hydrosphere on Heists to help with choke points, would discharge be a good skill to add to the set? Since I'm always stacking power charges?
So I've reached level 90 with this, so far the map clear is damn good even in T16 maps, but I'm completely stuck on bosses, even some rares are a tad too strong. My pob shows me 200k dps and I just have no idea why it's this bad. Survivability is what it is but if I replace the mutewinds and belt I'll do even less... It feels like I'm looking at a completely different build in the PoB.
"
4nthr4x wrote:
So I've reached level 90 with this, so far the map clear is damn good even in T16 maps, but I'm completely stuck on bosses, even some rares are a tad too strong. My pob shows me 200k dps and I just have no idea why it's this bad. Survivability is what it is but if I replace the mutewinds and belt I'll do even less... It feels like I'm looking at a completely different build in the PoB.

Gear setup is a bit different now in PoB, if you had a storm brand enchanted Inward Eye + good anoint DPS goes up a lot. Next would be watchers eye
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
teig_ wrote:
I'm getting some issues getting my DPS up there...I took my own build, fixed my tree (using the Leaguetstart PoB), and used the items in the "Leaguestart" build, but I still only really get to 180k instead of the 350k in the PoB. Anyone fancy looking at my PoB of my character as of now and seeing what's up? Currently I guess I'm just stuck in white maps and trying to push. Too squishy to level quickly, and not enough damage to get into yellow maps atm.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/3t1JdAqw

I managed to get to 91 with high yellow / low reds (with occasional T14/15) with very similar gear / passives to you. Its very squishy for sure so just dont stand still...like ever. The boss dps is also very low but mostly doable.

I just saved a few Ex to transition to LL last night. Only tested on one map but its so much better its unreal. That said Boss dps still wasnt amazing but my gear is very much subpar and missing annoint, helm enchant and watchers eye still so still a work in progress.

So all i would say is keep at it - I only needed 4 ex to transition so you dont need to save much at all.

I do have a question of my own to the OP though - following the transition passive tree just what is the point of Zealot Oath? I mean I dont see any passives or other sources of life regen so seems like a wasted point?
Last edited by Dorfy on Nov 1, 2021, 1:14:08 PM
"
Dorfy wrote:
I do have a question of my own to the OP though - following the transition passive tree just what is the point of Zealot Oath? I mean I dont see any passives or other sources of life regen so seems like a wasted point?

Should get 2% while moving from a Life Mastery
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Dorfy wrote:

I managed to get to 91 with high yellow / low reds (with occasional T14/15) with very similar gear / passives to you. Its very squishy for sure so just dont stand still...like ever. The boss dps is also very low but mostly doable.

I just saved a few Ex to transition to LL last night. Only tested on one map but its so much better its unreal. That said Boss dps still wasnt amazing but my gear is very much subpar and missing annoint, helm enchant and watchers eye still so still a work in progress.

So all i would say is keep at it - I only needed 4 ex to transition so you dont need to save much at all.

Okay, that's kinda what I was thinking I'd have to do. Kinda lame, but it's alright. I already have 1ex, so if you made it with 4...I guess that's a goal. I'll just keep at it then. :)
"
Velyna wrote:
"
Dorfy wrote:

Should get 2% while moving from a Life Mastery

Life mastery after transition to LL? Dont see it on the POB but with one more point I can allocate it in the melding wheel I guess.
Last edited by Dorfy on Nov 1, 2021, 1:36:36 PM
Any chance to get screenshots of the passive trees ? Can t have pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info