[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

Hi. So i just reached map, im doing tier1-2 as white, i know my gear is trash, that's all i have so far with the few currency i have (will work on it) . But i'm getting dumpstered by any mob in tier-2 maps (white) , even blood aqueduct is kinda difficult sometimes if i don't pay attention.
Is this normal behavior for the build ? Am i missing something big ? I have 3.2k HP. I mean i'm getting random one shot, very often.
Made it to lvl 85 now, Awakening level 7 and just killed Sirus, the build is honestly really good and I haven't even moved to the optimized low-life setup/endgame setup yet. Obviously, bosses really do take a while but map clear even in red maps is a breeze with profane bloom.

Last edited by Prov1eh on Oct 24, 2021, 4:49:28 PM
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Hi. So i just reached map, im doing tier1-2 as white, i know my gear is trash, that's all i have so far with the few currency i have (will work on it) . But i'm getting dumpstered by any mob in tier-2 maps (white) , even blood aqueduct is kinda difficult sometimes if i don't pay attention.
Is this normal behavior for the build ? Am i missing something big ? I have 3.2k HP. I mean i'm getting random one shot, very often.

Gonna list a bunch of things i see for more defense, but i did also update the leaguestart PoB right now with some changes

Armour or Armour/ES bases on every slot, more hp on gear (some of your stuff has none at all, you could be at 3.8k hp with minimal effor), the small cluster jewel for end charges, proper trigger setup, 5L to kill faster, cold damage + chance to freeze.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Oct 24, 2021, 4:51:07 PM
"
AcidCitrus wrote:

Are you res capped? Obviously the build isn't very tanky before moving to the endgame setup and cold conversion but you shouldn't have much problems in white maps, just make sure to let your brands to the job and avoid charging into packs shortly after you've cast your brands.
Did Clarity got removed from the Leaguestart PoB? I couldn't sustain mana without clarity and mana flask so is this intendet?
"
Prov1eh wrote:
Made it to lvl 85 now, Awakening level 7 and just killed Sirus, the build is honestly really good and I haven't even moved to the optimized low-life setup/endgame setup yet. Obviously, bosses really do take a while but map clear even in red maps is a breeze with profane bloom.

Better go out of profane bloom. It's just a nice to have bc when you have CoTB most of the time packs die bc of HoI. Profane bloom proc rate is pretty low then. Better go in other good points (power charges or 0.4 freeze).

For the few maps where monsters have hex immune you can use a chaos orb.
Last edited by bwcloud on Oct 25, 2021, 2:08:00 AM
I have a question: how would HoT trigger during boss fights, especially single boss fight with no additional mobs? It requires you to kill one shocked enemy first.
"
CloudNguyen98 wrote:
I have a question: how would HoT trigger during boss fights, especially single boss fight with no additional mobs? It requires you to kill one shocked enemy first.

Yea it wont trigger in those kind of bosses, thats why the curses are split between setups so you can have one of them during bosses and one automated during mapping.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Oct 25, 2021, 6:54:29 AM
Pro tip: use the league mechanic in boss room. I click space, kill the pack in the boss room and switch back. You will take your herald effect back in the real world.

Ofc not possible to use in fights like Sirus where you have no mobs before.
"
bwcloud wrote:
"
Prov1eh wrote:

Better go out of profane bloom. It's just a nice to have bc when you have CoTB most of the time packs die bc of HoI. Profane bloom proc rate is pretty low then. Better go in other good points (power charges or 0.4 freeze).

For the few maps where monsters have hex immune you can use a chaos orb.

I just tried this and you're right, seems like HoI does the job quite fine, feels a bit slower but not worth the points, at least once you have your initial setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info