[3.17]⚡Velyna's Storm Brand Occultist⚡ 5M+ DPS Leaguestart | Hidden and Feared Viable

Hi dude, would you like to add one additional chain to the build?
"
CrazyPulse wrote:
Hi dude, would you like to add one additional chain to the build?

Looking at it, doing some other stuff atm.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Why do we Ascend Malediction first while leveling?
is damage going to be viable for league start before accessing cold conversion through CotB?
No EO or lucky damage(light mastery) while campaigning? I feel like those would make things much smoother or am i missing something?
"
GIantMidget83 wrote:
No EO or lucky damage(light mastery) while campaigning? I feel like those would make things much smoother or am i missing something?

My humble experience tells me to skip crit before going cold conversion. When crit is skipped you can go for EO and Lucky Damage. Should make campaign and white maps easier.
I know that's a Storm Brand CotB guide and I love that playstile + guide. Just want to ask if Wintertide Brand ist better now as Occultist (after the new gem updates)?

Wintertide Brand:

New: Deals 261.2 Base Cold Damage per second

Old: Deals 164.6 Base Cold Damage per second
Last edited by bwcloud on Oct 21, 2021, 4:59:08 AM
"
bwcloud wrote:
I know that's a Storm Brand CotB guide and I love that playstile + guide. Just want to ask if Wintertide Brand ist better now as Occultist (after the new gem updates)?

Wintertide Brand:

New: Deals 261.2 Base Cold Damage per second

Old: Deals 164.6 Base Cold Damage per second

This damage adjustment was made to compensate EO and EE rework. So in general it will stay the same, or even worse.
Last edited by RawDamage on Oct 21, 2021, 5:14:43 AM
Good point, totally forgot the nerfs on EO & EE.
"
GIantMidget83 wrote:

I have an updated leaguestart PoB with new levelling trees going up later today.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info