Remote Mine

The Gem's innate More Damage multiplier will apply. Increased Mine Damage will not (and does not currently).

'Mine Damage' is Damage dealt by Skills activated by Mines. The Skill that your Mine activates deals zero Damage and creates a Zombie. There is no Mine Damage to improve.
So... who doesnt know what he's talking about? :D
Soul's misinterpreting :P Mark_GGG on the subject.
my intelligence is going backwards D:
Does this support gem still work with minions, since i noticed that it now says "More Mine Damage" instead of just "More Damage"?
They (finally) changed those shenanigans. Minions do not deal Mine Damage, and won't benefit from the multiplier.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
They (finally) changed those shenanigans. Minions do not deal Mine Damage, and won't benefit from the multiplier.

damn, this patch they really nerfed summoners with snapshotting and now this.
What I am asking myself atm is if Remote Mine still supports Searing Bond.
The tool-tip doesn't change but I am not 100% sure it did last season (where it worked 100%).

The wiki tells me totems don't count as minions so they shouldn't be affected by the recent change but if the more dmg multiplier only affects the summoning of the totem, which then uses searing bond, it might not work.

If anyone has more concrete information I'd be grateful.
They don't count as Minions, but they're definitely not Mines either, now are they.
i revisited my old remote mine detonate dead build.

sadly it is 100% broken right now.

the skill does not work.

the remote mine can't find its targets anymore.

max range is a third of a screen instead a whole screen as before, it is not working if the target is standing behind anything (e.g. a shrine), any height difference also causes a failure to find a valid target.

what on earth was changed there??

please fix this :((

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info