[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Merkurls wrote:
Hi, can someone explain to me which part of this guide to use and which part is no longer relevant? I am trying to figure out the golemancer and I don’t understand anything. In one version of the build, he takes some gems, in another, others (despite the fact that this is a medium budget). And can someone tell me in which direction to up the build? I aim at amulet +2 and want dmg, couse my dmg rigt now is bad (

There were 2 major changes this league. First one - we remove EA from Zombies and add Unbound Ailments to Skitterbots. Second - we remove NA unless dmg feels high enough to survive. You should also adjust Flask setup and 4G Gloves setup for your personal needs.
"
"
Merkurls wrote:
Hi, can someone explain to me which part of this guide to use and which part is no longer relevant? I am trying to figure out the golemancer and I don’t understand anything. In one version of the build, he takes some gems, in another, others (despite the fact that this is a medium budget). And can someone tell me in which direction to up the build? I aim at amulet +2 and want dmg, couse my dmg rigt now is bad (

There were 2 major changes this league. First one - we remove EA from Zombies and add Unbound Ailments to Skitterbots. Second - we remove NA unless dmg feels high enough to survive. You should also adjust Flask setup and 4G Gloves setup for your personal needs.

Thank you for your advice! But I don’t understand what does NA mean?
"
Merkurls wrote:
"
"
Merkurls wrote:

Thank you for your advice! But I don’t understand what does NA mean?

NA = Necromantic Aegis. If your survivability feels too low, you remove the whole branch with it and take Magna Eclipsis.
Hello,
This might be a stupid question, but I've never really played minion builds and have a question about Spectres. I tried to summon the Syndicate operatives, but they do not shoot any projectiles as seen from other videos. They just attack and are white instead of black? Can someone tell me what im doing wrong? I can't find any information about them.

Last edited by Tr3xed on Sep 23, 2021, 5:16:06 AM
"
Thread Review

Hello,
This might be a stupid question, but I've never really played minion builds and have a question about Spectres. I tried to summon the Syndicate operatives, but they do not shoot any projectiles as seen from other videos. They just attack and are white instead of black? Can someone tell me what im doing wrong? I can't find any information about them.

Syndicate Operatives projectiles are really hard to see. They are little grey projectiles and I'm not sure if there is a MTX that makes it easier to see or not. You can test it by running a low tier map without golems and zombies summoned. This build does have a bit of screen clutter so its easy to miss.
Last edited by DoritheExplorer on Sep 23, 2021, 10:11:24 AM
"
Tr3xed wrote:
Hello,

also, they're white by default, when they're black it's usually some sort of MTX applied to the Raise Spectre gem.
Amazing summary of the build with enough details to learn a lot! Thank you :)
My minion damage is too low, how do i make it damage using your build board.
can you check it https://pastebin.com/mgiYCnmF
A few questions, one-note, something weird ...

Ok, let's start with the questions.

1. Have you noticed that the damage calculation in PoB is wrong? Let's see 'calcs' : https://files.fm/u/cm9aeh9uh

You don't have 3+3 charges, you have 2+2 unless I'm missing something?
You don't have your SO affected by combustion, maim, Banner, Pride, and so on.
You can't have both offerings affecting SO?

2. Moving on to 'configuration'.
Why are your 'minions always on full life'?
Doom on Hex: 30 ??? What's going on? How Doom got implemented into this?
Not that it matters, but Pride?

3. Trying to scale crit, but not using Precision? Even when the build offers about 40~45% unreserved mana?

4. Why add Increased Duration on trigger wand? Cost aside, it's triggered once every 8 sec, if I'm not badly mistaken, you'll have offering up all the time?

5. Why waste talents for Glancing blows and Sanctuary and not pick up Golem commander instead and anoint Ravenous Horde instead? More reason for this since at best this build can't reach above 35% block, roughly low if you add that even on each block we end up taking 65% dmg.

6. Where is Desecrate? If we are fighting a boss, we need the corpses :P

My personal note. This is an amazing guide to levelling, a very good build to set up a basic idea for golem + spectre combination, understand a few things and work your way up and above.
Last edited by artemios on Sep 23, 2021, 7:26:15 PM
"
sunayen0000 wrote:
My minion damage is too low, how do i make it damage using your build board.
can you check it https://pastebin.com/mgiYCnmF

You are missing so many from the initial build mate.

For one, missing a shield with +2 frenzy +2 power charges and the talent to have those given to your minions (Necromantic Aegis). This is the point of skipping monkeys :)
Also missing 1 cluster.
Also missing the third primordial, to be able to have 4 total golems.
Also Fortress Covenant? Remove this and swap it with one yellow giving max life minion Phys and minion dmg if minion skill used recently.
Also Quickening Covenant? Remove this and swap it with one yellow giving max life minion Phys and minion dmg if minion skill used recently.

My own suggestion, skip talents that give block chance, you aren't practically tanking many hits anyway. Fill a second Large cluster and two medium clusters, with the added gems filled by this kind of gems : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/RPadZERc7

Work something with your mana, if I'm not mistaken you won't have enough mana to cast the added spells from trigger wand - you can check this by easily seeing if you have the offering effect on you all the time or not :)

Last edited by artemios on Sep 23, 2021, 7:30:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info