[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
DeerFart wrote:
"
"
DeerFart wrote:

I see - it does look like mana will be a problem however - I only have 165 unreserved :( - Back to the drawing board.

As I've mentioned, if it is the case - just craft "-mana cost of non-channeling". In case mana still a problem, reduce level of the Lightning Gems in Trigger.

I tested this and it just seems like BV is WAY for reliable at distributing curses.

Just replace Inc Duration on something else then.
I already have Glancing Blows on my shirt, do I need to add the passive skill?
"
sunayen0000 wrote:
I already have Glancing Blows on my shirt, do I need to add the passive skill?

No
I apologize since I don't know how to link my items in this post but you can see my necromancer in my profile for anyone interested.

This build is in my top 2 favorite builds I've played equal with my Ele pathfinder wanderer when abyss jewels were OP. I'm getting close to the same amount invested as that build. I'd say 2-3 mirrors worth of gear at this point. I'll push to 100 and just save currency for new items when leagues merge or save for mirror tier helm.

I did a max block variation with glancing blows. With just a legacy Rumis, bone offering, and 1 blocking node I at 75/75. I might get a cluster jewel that gives me some endurance charges on block. I use vaal grace and have some dodge and evasion so I rarely die. When needed I swap in desecrate so I can proc bone offering for certain bosses. I can run straight through maps without slowing down and only need to stop for juiced rares or bosses. My shield and boots are just below mirrow tier and both were just huge boosts. Shield was 40% more damage. Boots gives me insane movement, grants freeze immunity to open up extra flask slot, and helped a ton with capping chaos resistance.

If the next league looks good I'll play this as a league starter since I skipped that entire budget part of this build playing standard.

My next big upgrades will be the following:

Awakened greater multiple projectiles and any alt quality jewels.
Mirror tier helm (9 link with life)
Legacy wand with double damage + minion damage

If there are any issues anyone sees on my build let me know. I missed a few league and may miss some mechanics.
Last edited by DoritheExplorer on Sep 21, 2021, 11:55:54 AM
When we get the Hypothermia support on the helm, what is the reason for the gem on the chest? Do they stack or something? I didn't see any explanation in the guide.
"
When we get the Hypothermia support on the helm, what is the reason for the gem on the chest? Do they stack or something? I didn't see any explanation in the guide.

Hypothermia one of the top cold damage multipliers supports with some defensive utility as well. Our Spectres hit a lot more enemies on the screen than our golems to apply the freeze/chill. The hypothermia built into the helm is easy to get. I believe the damage for hypothermia and 30% more elemental are close in damage increases with + base crit a little behind. But again its the extra utility hypothermia gives.
"
Inemity wrote:

We use Carrion Golem setup in the helmet and Specters in chest. Hypo in helmet applies only to links in helmet.
In Act 3 you recommend:

Put in your 5 total spectre gems and the animate guardian in there and swap back to your primary combat weapons. We're keeping these gems in our offhand to level them up for the future.

=> I understand that I should level Animate Gurdian to use but why 5 Spectre gems (but not 1 gem)? What to do with these 5 gems after leveling up all of them?
"
sontran1509 wrote:
In Act 3 you recommend:

Put in your 5 total spectre gems and the animate guardian in there and swap back to your primary combat weapons. We're keeping these gems in our offhand to level them up for the future.

=> I understand that I should level Animate Gurdian to use but why 5 Spectre gems (but not 1 gem)? What to do with these 5 gems after leveling up all of them?

Chances of corrupting a lvl20 gem into lvl 21 is 1/8 or so. That's why we need as many of them as possible.
Hi, can someone explain to me which part of this guide to use and which part is no longer relevant? I am trying to figure out the golemancer and I don’t understand anything. In one version of the build, he takes some gems, in another, others (despite the fact that this is a medium budget). And can someone tell me in which direction to up the build? I aim at amulet +2 and want dmg, couse my dmg rigt now is bad (

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info