Ethereal Knives

Freezing Pulse hits the same target three times in one cast due to LMP* and enormous missile-width, it has excellent inherent crowd control, and it casts almost twice as fast as EK.
* = LMP has more benefits, too: lesser damage penalty than Chain, more reliable than Fork, works against single targets.

EK is powerful, but raw damage numbers aren't everything.
People asking for buffs on an overpowered skill is just silly.
"
renroval wrote:

Yeeess... And your point is?
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
renroval wrote:

Yeeess... And your point is?

And YOUR point is? Nothing? Oh that's right. Nothing.
Last edited by renroval on Jan 28, 2013, 7:44:41 PM
I do have a point, actually. Why else would I ask what yours is? You just didn't pick up on it, it seems. So here it is, spelled out:
Your comment is entirely disconnected from the previous posts; nobody was asking for a buff. I do not see the relevance of your post, and so I ask, what exactly is the point you're making?
The people who are complaining that it is underpowered seem to be asking for a buff.
does rustic sash increases dmg of EK?
yes, rustic sash says increased physical damage, and doesn't care about method of physical damage. however its a small boost (3 to 5 percent) so you won't notice it till much later.
I have been playing PoE for quite some time now and tried out a decent amount of character builds. Never could I understand the common critisism of the game being "slow", "sluggish", "clunky" or "unresponsive". That is until I tried playing with Ethereal Knives. Yes, the spell is powerful, but the animation and the time until you can move again feel like taking forever. This was a big issue for me and I found playing this character less enjoyable than other casters I've built. My main concern is that to new players judging the game it matters little that the spell might feel better once you get a ton of increased casting speed. This spell, in my opinion, is the prime example for rightful usage of the aforementioned adjectives - and this is coming from a player who could never relate to people using these terms to describe PoE.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Jan 30, 2013, 8:24:29 AM
the skill might seem ok in its normal form but the fact it scales with fork,chain,add fire dmg gems so well and dmg auras makes it completely retarded
IGN Crakk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info