What games do you guys play other than POE?

Baldur's Gate 3's patch 5 will be freaking huge! New ending!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
WoW HC & SoD. I like the slightly different OG approach with runes. HC was kinda easy but only way you would die was to mega lags or overestimating yourself.

Then what else. Subnautica. I love this game. Good looking environments/biomes and you always feel some sorts of danger when diving deeper. Fekking Leviathans.
Also the ingame music is one of the best i heard so far.

Then a bit of The Planet Crafter. It's like a Subnautica Mars skin but very early progress. Needs more cooking to feel good.

Then a Death Must Die. It's similar to Vampire Survivors / Halls of Torment but leans more towards story elements with lots of good voice lines. It's as if Hades and Vampire Survivors had a baby imo.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I feel like i'm the only person that plays sports games and ARPG/RPG's.

I play a ton of 2K, daily, for several hours.

Just started playing this a few days ago.

CoD here and there, along with a few other FPS games from time to time.
Palworld is sparking joy for me right now.

Two million concurrent players this past week.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Going for all achievements in Hades currently till the new league drops.

Working on increasing my pickleball rating as well.
Surviving Mars (Sim City + Sims had a offspring), Stranded: Alien Dawn (3D Rimworld lite).
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Mar 4, 2024, 3:49:06 PM
Wordle & Canuckle!

Canuckle 678 5/6

🟥⬜⬜🟨🟥
🟥⬜🟥⬜🟥
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟥⬜⬜
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

🔥 streak: 3

www.canucklegame.ca
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on Mar 22, 2024, 10:44:15 PM
Damn Steam and their sales - entire Command and Conquer at a bargain price. Generals and Generals Zero Hour - :D
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Ultra boring cycle:
Lineage II (MMORPG, pirate servers; old chronicles, c4 & interlude)
Hearthstone Battlegrounds (cards)
PUBG (FPS)
DOTA 2 (MOBA)
POE (ARPG)

The most fun I have is actually watching PUBG global, regional tournaments than playing the actual games. Oh, and the twitch chat, were everyone in chat pretends to be a team Soniqs hater, including me, shoutout to the bois :)

POE ... I dunno, no hate, but I have a hard time having fun with this game. It feels like my effort to get good at this game is worthless, somehow i can't end up with a playable build and I die in white maps of boredom and burnout cuz of 10 billion campaign runs, every league-every new character, everchanging game. The feeling that exploration is punishable is killing it for me and I'm forced to copy someone's build, get frustrated by this fact alone then by other ppl trying to get explanations of whyhows.

P.S. Twitch streamers, it is absurd what I will say next but, it feels like a cheat. PPL look at streamer's build, ask different questions, help in some cases; annoy in other cases. Anyway, it's better than to be alone all by yourself. The learning curve for non-streamers is giga different vs streamers.
Last edited by inta4md on Mar 24, 2024, 5:13:02 AM
Recently started CP2077.

Mixed feelings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info