What games do you guys play other than POE?

chess, warframe.
wow and eve online takes up too much time. or I don't feel like having 2 monitors and 3-4 windows, Excel stuff with Discord around the clock.
Been playing a ton of Monster Hunter the last like year. Until a couple years ago I'd only played a bit of FU and P3rd, got really into 4U a while ago though and it's crazy how much there is when you really get into them.

Got bored of the G grind and just started Generations like a week ago and it seems really sick so far, way more anime RPG nonsense going on though, but not in a bad way it's just different. Definitely recommend trying different (old world) ones until it sticks, cuz they're kind of terrible and painful to get into.
Now that The War Within was announced for WoW, been considering returning to its current expac, Dragonflight

Until I make the decision tho, just playing RDR and Star Ocean Second Story R on the switch <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Epic had The Evil Within 1 and 2 for free close to Halloween. Finished the first one, and I feel I am close to the end on the second one.

They are worth a play if you can get them for right price :P

The first one seems a lot better storywise, and actually making you nervous. Only thing I didn't like was I felt like you always had to reload the game. And there was some strange bug that made the game unplayable until I googled it and found tons of people had the same problem.

The second one is much more forgiving and open world. It's fun, but I don't think there was one time I felt nervous, and unlike the first game, I don't care for most of the characters at all, they are just boring NPC level types.

For sure recommended if you can get them cheap, especially the first one.
Mostly old crap via emulators. Was blasting some Mario Kart 64 earlier, will probably jump into some Symphony of the Night randomizer later. Love that so many older games have randomizers now to make them feel fresh again.
"
PaperAgario wrote:
Mostly old crap via emulators. Was blasting some Mario Kart 64 earlier, will probably jump into some Symphony of the Night randomizer later. Love that so many older games have randomizers now to make them feel fresh again.

but old doesnt means bad. Super Mario 64 has epic sounds and interesting gameplay.
and people still play chess. but chess apps has mostly "ugly" 2d gfx?
:-)

or check this:
Alien Soldier (Mega Drive)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMVNeMp9HX4

masterpiece!
Mario Wonder is out! And it's been awesome since I got it <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
Riorrrrrr wrote:

but old doesnt means bad. Super Mario 64 has epic sounds and interesting gameplay.
and people still play chess. but chess apps has mostly "ugly" 2d gfx?
:-)
masterpiece!

Or paper mario 64, those boss fight boss themes also hit different.
the Snes and N64 era was just peak content for console gaming. Something new console content/games can't really keep up with.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Age of Wonders 4, RimWorld and Against the Storm are games I played in the past months. N eed chill games to counter my PoE addiction that stop feeding my arm problems.
Also play Torchlight 2, D2 LoD on PlugY, and Warhammer 40k Inquisitor Martyr. A bit of Samurai Shodown and TMNT Shredder's Revenge, too.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info