What games do you guys play other than POE?

"
crunkatog wrote:
Avorion

Space Minecraft with piracy and an open-ish economy.

Most of your time will be spent in dry dock building and tweaking your ship. The physics knowledge required for this is nonzero, but somewhere happily between 0 and Kerbal and the game calcs most of it for you (hint: just build your ship entirely out of generators.)

OMG dude. I can't believe Avorion is the second post! Got any pix of your ship(s)?
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
recently picked up Diablo 3 for console, haven't played it in about 10 years. Brings back memories but lots of stuff that is new to me that wasn't in the game back then. I forgot how boring it can get with only rifts really, but I guess it's mindless fun.

I typically only play POE and Smite and I guess I'll add D3 to my rotation.
"
"
crunkatog wrote:
Avorion

Space Minecraft with piracy and an open-ish economy.

Most of your time will be spent in dry dock building and tweaking your ship. The physics knowledge required for this is nonzero, but somewhere happily between 0 and Kerbal and the game calcs most of it for you (hint: just build your ship entirely out of generators.)

OMG dude. I can't believe Avorion is the second post! Got any pix of your ship(s)?

My mates and I are working on a series of faction ships/stations to pad out the quality and range of NPC Factions you can encounter in galaxy sectors.

Here's a quick link to the (entire) Steam Workshop database of downloadable ships and stations, to find any particular ones search by username:

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=445220

FramFramson
Smedley D. Butler
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Feb 9, 2022, 1:45:08 PM
Lost Ark.

1M players.

Feelsgoodman
IGN: Gonorreitor
Playing Lost Ark too, so far I'm enjoying it, it's "lighter" & more chill to play than PoE.

So I guess my PoE league is temporarily halted or over now.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
I like strategy games such as Age of Empires 2, Heroes of might and magic 3, the Civilization series. Also singleplayer rpgs. Occasionally playing through Divinity OS2.
Destiny 2 released Y2

The "full" edition cost more than $AU100 but with 4 seasons in a year. I guess i just wait the discount of base edition since i don't want to be locked in the same game for a year except POE

The two levels that free for everyone is good BTW

Also, i seems the game is preaching dualism in religious sense
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
dying light 2 is garbage, so gona get elden ring next but I love dying light 1 and dark souls remastered as well as insurgency, gona also try squad next
gonna try and see how good elden ring
not sure if its better than ds
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Chronicon just came out with its first DLC, Ancient Beasts. looks sweet, got it already, gonna play it at some point.

Also there are a few Factorio-esque games on my wishlist i'll pick up when they go on sale, Mindustry and shapez.io.
Core Keeper is also releasing early March, can't wait to see how well that is received.

i just can't get behind triple A gaming anymore. indie pixel art games are
#1 way less system requirements. no need to upgrade PC components to play
#2 way cheaper to purchase
#3 way higher reviews

so there are 4 massive titles that everyone has been anticipating for a long time now.

Lost Ark. way too MMO for me, i thought it was more ARPG. at least its free, but has pay to progress features and currently sitting at 71% with 110,000+ reviews. not exactly mind blowing.

Dying Light 2. 80 bucks, would need to upgrade my PC to even play it, sitting at 80% with 58k reviews.

Horizon Forbidden West. console only, 85-90%. also expensive.

and finally Elden Ring. again 80 bucks, and right now sitting at (game of the year edition) 61% with 35k reviews. ouch.

yeah i'll stick to games that don't require insane requirements, cost like 10-15 bucks purchase at most, and have 95% or higher reviews.
i mean take a look at a top rated games of all time on steam list, and see how many are indie pixel art games....3/4 of them?
i mean frick, Vampire Survivors is like 98% positive with 50k reviews and only cost 3 dollars.

but sure, enjoy your overly hyped buggy release disappointments, and keep going back for more! lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info