0.9.9 Patch Notes

They said that they'll post the patch notes 24 hours before the patch, which means the patch should arrive in about 5 hours if taken literally.
Fusings/jewelers are fine. 4 Links are set to be the norm, 5-6 linked items are luxury items. It is not the goal for everyone to get a 6 Link to win the game. The system is perfect as it is now, in my opinion. If anything I think 6 Linked should be even harder to achieve as that is the "God Tier" item, there were far too many in the game after only 1 month this time around. POE is out for a year and everyone will have a 6 link as it is now. Remember guys there was a reason that Diablo 2 was and is around as long as it has been.
"
snufkin25 wrote:
They said that they'll post the patch notes 24 hours before the patch, which means the patch should arrive in about 5 hours if taken literally.

They are currently at the office throwing paper wads into their trash occasionally glancing at the forum to see how long we can wait before we riot.
I really hope there won't be any last-minute delays.
Keyblades!
10:40am in Auckland - probably the start of a long day of making sure 0.9.9 doesn't explode anything for the devs.
This patch sounds great!

Looks to add a lot of depth and complexity into the game play - love love love that!

thank you GGG for all the hard work. Can't wait to test it out!
They're going to fix trading by putting a trading post at the waypoint of Mud Flats Normal.
"
Mushuukyou wrote:
They're going to fix trading by putting a trading post at the waypoint of Mud Flats Normal.

This would be genius :D
Beta member since 0.9.8
-Sand Spitter projectiles are no longer erroneously subject to melee damage reflection.

Skeleton archers and rock-throwing scavengers are also affected by this. Were they fixed as well?

Will you consider increasing the strength of this affix to bring it in line with others?
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
"
snufkin25 wrote:

They are currently at the office throwing paper wads into their trash occasionally glancing at the forum to see how long we can wait before we riot.

*riots*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info