3.13.1e Patch Notes Preview

This is all great, but I'd much rather see the latency issues in CA and Texas addressed. Texas is understandable, but why am I getting 600-2500 latency at all hours of the day in CA???
So, with bosses, nothing has been repaired, the problem with lags has not been fixed, so it will be better if I get Sirius on a lower level than to get tired again and die because of the lag. maps.
Nice performance improvements. Ah, wait...
Clarified that Hexes applied as Auras with Blasphemy Support do not gain Doom.

Yo, could someone make curses not complete dogshit... like... ever?

It's been so many years since temporal chains with extra effect slowed enemies 100% that maybe you could stop shitting your pants at the thought of them actually being worth using as the mainstay of a character.

Imagine investing on the passive tree for an extra curse and using blasphemy to apply a solid 5% damage reduction to the parts of the game where you actually need it. lmao
"Added an Expand/Collapse All button to the Hideout Decorations tab".

At last!!!!!!
LOL still no updates about the Texan global database servers having gone straight to hell.

Every other map instance just shat itself yesterday, no matter what server I get on. Thought it might have been fixed, but nope it's creeping up again.

And still nothing about the total failure of texture streaming at actually IMPROVING performance when for most of us it's made the game run much worse, not better.
Harbringer crash fix? My friend can't play the game after you released first update in new league due to drops to 5 fps and on top of that servers going crazy. Content is here but like every league performance is not. Really i admire your work but constantly worsening performance issues are highly frustrating.
"
Clarified that players must be Petrified by The Gorgon in Sulphur Vents Map for the Complete Encounters III challenge.

Urgh....and here i was going nuts thinking i wasnt using Replica Rumi's in time for it....sighs.
any fix for the "There's a new patch for PoE and you must restart your game" thing that always pops up even as it lets you just dismiss and proceed to character screen?
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Fix your game. It is broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info