3.13.1e Patch Notes Preview

please GGG look into the lag spikes and screen freezing.

The game HANGS everytime there is either a major despawn or a majer spawn of mobs

Every single path of exile mechanic that have to spawn hostile mobs hangs the game.
Beyond and Harvestare the worse now.
"
poe_shniggies wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where the "Strongbox Monsters have 600% increased Item Quantity" Elevated Sextant modifier was only applying 500% increased Item Quantity

wonder how this was even calculated

Bro tip: it's not calculated lmao
Sounds healthy! Thank you!
Hope that they have fixed the harbinger crash in Valdo's Rest
Anyone still crashing in Legions?
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
tbone469 wrote:
I started playing PoE in 3.12 a week before 3.13 was released.

Since 3.13 the performance has been terrible. at least in 3.12 it was acceptable.

I don't understand how this hasn't even been addressed. Why not give players the option to turn off texture streaming since it clearly doesn't work for a percentage of players.

I am upset with myself for spending over $40 on stash tabs//currency tab for a game that I can only play until about act 4 or so before things get too crazy and the FPS drops to 10. It feels like you ripped me off with a "demo" since basically the game only runs decent in the first few acts and even then it depends where you are.

I played for hours and hours on different characters having fun but when I pushed to further acts I realized that I wasted my money on stash tabs because the performance is terrible once you reach further in the game (not sure what causes this whether its the monsters or the area design)... Feels like I was baited into paying for tabs only to realize that I wouldn't even be able to play the actual end game because of the horrid performance.

This is the number one WORST league of all PoE history, and that's coming from a NOOB who just started playing, I can tell it's the worst league because of the performance. "OH wow a ritual!! Oh wait, extreme FPS drops! Must avoid rituals!! Oh well, guess I'll play non ritual league to avoid as much FPS drops as I can! Oh, wait the performance is still bad even without the rituals?? :( "

try fractured full juice delirium map in valdo with harbingers+beyond, you'll encounter the next level of bad perfomance)

3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Mar 2, 2021, 3:45:53 AM
Load my first map with this update and half way through still getting disconnected randomly and lost the map... again.... sigh
"During peace, prepare for war"
Can you fix the ability for people to go to The Rogue Harbour while in party? This becomes a huge problem when trading because having to use Rogue markers to get there is stupid too. Why not make it a travel point in the open world?
Sounds great! Thank you!
https://www.pathofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info