3.13.1e Patch Notes Preview

cant w8 for it
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
nice stuff
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
"
I really don't understand the silence from Chris and his team. Are they so arrogant that they don't care about the feedback of the games performance? Is this the increasing impact of tencent?

I have a high end machine that runs games like the division 2 beautifully, in ultra graphics settings, yet in poe I can often get drops to 10 fps in game with 10 year old graphics.

Can we have some news please GGG, you cant seriously think the performance of your game is acceptable. Whilst I don't buy supporter packs because they are extortionate, I won't be buying any more tabs or mtx until you FIX YOUR GAME.

I'm actually amazed aswell how silent they are about their games performance.
Gonna stop purchasing MTX for a while until i feel they've heared the "bang"
"
Telvas wrote:
"
Squatfurd wrote:
This game has become an indecipherable convoluted monstrosity.

The players demand new mechanics, and they demand to keep their old mechanics. New mechanics cause new problems, and the more new mechanics that are layered on top of old mechanics, the odds of them not playing nice increase exponentially.

We can't have a game that is so obscenely bloated and also runs well. The fat needs trimmed for it to run well. The reality is that if GGG were to take the steps required to actually optimize the game, the people who are currently just complaining would go into full-blown revolt.

As they say "this is why we can't have nice things". Players encourage devs to ruin games. We're obscenely short-sighted, we blindly throw money at MTX, we encourage all the wrong priorities with our awful behavior, and then we have the gall to wonder why the games we play don't improve.

Sad, but 100% true...
This game needs stabilisation, like 1 year without new content bloating it, to get fixed. It will never get better if GGG adds new bugs faster than they fix old ones. And they do this because people DEMAND it and encourage such behaviour by how they spend their money...

FULLY AGREE, SUPPORT !!!!
ABSOLUTELY AGREE!

This game's performance went down the gutter with all the changes they made (whatever they really done to it). Players been asking what's wrong, total silence from GGG.

As long as people keep buying those MTX with the "yeah, because MTX team is the same that fix the performance of the game, DUH!" excuse, they won't fix a darn thing. Season's almost over and not a single thing about the poor performance has been addressed nor fixed.
"
johnytwotime wrote:
fixed a bug with bleed not doing any damage when u reach a certain amount of dps
especially with snipe puncture combo

ahh no its truth you completetly ignored my post or the other that was 2 week before me... and apparently this is also a bug for poison blade fall//BB
so you might wanna look at the whole damage over time thing

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/lsw3rx/bleed_doesnt_apply_on_hit_with_snipe_repost_for/

video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1fUprvS3A&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Ti%E1%BA%BFn%C4%90%E1%BA%B7ng

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3063626

+1, i feel broken...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
I started playing PoE in 3.12 a week before 3.13 was released.

Since 3.13 the performance has been terrible. at least in 3.12 it was acceptable.

I don't understand how this hasn't even been addressed. Why not give players the option to turn off texture streaming since it clearly doesn't work for a percentage of players.

I am upset with myself for spending over $40 on stash tabs//currency tab for a game that I can only play until about act 4 or so before things get too crazy and the FPS drops to 10. It feels like you ripped me off with a "demo" since basically the game only runs decent in the first few acts and even then it depends where you are.

I played for hours and hours on different characters having fun but when I pushed to further acts I realized that I wasted my money on stash tabs because the performance is terrible once you reach further in the game (not sure what causes this whether its the monsters or the area design)... Feels like I was baited into paying for tabs only to realize that I wouldn't even be able to play the actual end game because of the horrid performance.

This is the number one WORST league of all PoE history, and that's coming from a NOOB who just started playing, I can tell it's the worst league because of the performance. "OH wow a ritual!! Oh wait, extreme FPS drops! Must avoid rituals!! Oh well, guess I'll play non ritual league to avoid as much FPS drops as I can! Oh, wait the performance is still bad even without the rituals?? :( "
Last edited by tbone469 on Mar 1, 2021, 9:56:00 AM
Performance and server stability are just sad atm.
It has been like this for nearly a month now.
Last edited by Odette_Sorellus on Mar 1, 2021, 1:10:10 PM
"
teren1987 wrote:
"
Telvas wrote:
"
Squatfurd wrote:
This game has become an indecipherable convoluted monstrosity.

The players demand new mechanics, and they demand to keep their old mechanics. New mechanics cause new problems, and the more new mechanics that are layered on top of old mechanics, the odds of them not playing nice increase exponentially.

We can't have a game that is so obscenely bloated and also runs well. The fat needs trimmed for it to run well. The reality is that if GGG were to take the steps required to actually optimize the game, the people who are currently just complaining would go into full-blown revolt.

As they say "this is why we can't have nice things". Players encourage devs to ruin games. We're obscenely short-sighted, we blindly throw money at MTX, we encourage all the wrong priorities with our awful behavior, and then we have the gall to wonder why the games we play don't improve.

Sad, but 100% true...
This game needs stabilisation, like 1 year without new content bloating it, to get fixed. It will never get better if GGG adds new bugs faster than they fix old ones. And they do this because people DEMAND it and encourage such behaviour by how they spend their money...

FULLY AGREE, SUPPORT !!!!

I agree too. They should adress the problem, grant some leniency to latency or whataver it is that is rubberbanding, desynching and pixelizing us, if it's server connection or renderinggg performance or gods now what. We deserve to know

But instead, they only launch new microtranstactions every week and repair small bug fixes. I get that they are a small company and it's a free game with huge content. But this silence made me decide not to buy anything until they fix it.

I recommend everyone doing the same thing, stop buying, only way they'll notice people take this game seriously. Spending daily hours playing a game and then losing evetything due to fps loss is no joke.
Last edited by Odette_Sorellus on Mar 1, 2021, 1:12:25 PM
"
"
teren1987 wrote:

I agree too. They should adress the problem, grant some leniency to latency or whataver it is that is rubberbanding, desynching and pixelizing us, if it's server connection or renderinggg performance or gods now what. We deserve to know

But instead, they only launch new microtranstactions every week and repair small bug fixes. I get that they are a small company and it's a free game with huge content. But this silence made me decide not to buy anything until they fix it.

I recommend everyone doing the same thing, stop buying, only way they'll notice people take this game seriously. Spending daily hours playing a game and then losing evetything due to fps loss is no joke.

"Sad" thing is that (as Criss said long time ago) Path of Exile has UBER-spike in number of people playing every time new patch is released. And then it fades out pretty quickly.

As we know - people have to play the game to buy tabs or skins...

Sooo to earn money then NEED to release patches FAST, i.e. every three months... That's the curse of this game... ;/ We, players, are ruining our own experience :(

The only "solution" as of now seems to be buying stuff regardless of new content, so GGG can stop relate income to new patches so much.
And yeah, I can hear how dumb that sounds...
Last edited by Telvas on Mar 1, 2021, 5:01:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info