10 path of exile beta key give away rusty heart?

i would happily be your quest friend in poe if you send a me a key, plus im really good at these kind of games :)
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
nice video but tekken is not my game!
i prefer games like Path Of Exile!
i would like a key too thnx!
Why a tekken video? Anyways, if you still have keys left, I'd certainly enjoy one.
I'm not gonna write elaborate sentences to try and wow you to give me the key. I'm just as good as any other person who posted. But I'd certainly enjoy the key if you passed one to me :)
Well you should pick me! not because i am better than everyone else, but because i am a stranger who would like to play this sweet looking game.
BETA member since 25-05-2012

thanks to PistolPepper
I want to make some friends! And especially when they have some beta keys to give :D Just waiting a fair amount of time and want to play this game sooo bad!
any beta keys left? the whole diablo 3 and torchlight 2 beta ending has left me yearning for a better experience. this seems to be it!
I have been waiting for a beta key for about 5 months now,and I haven't been whining about it like bunch of other people here,and this game just seems cool,I realy like the art style,and I would realy apriciate beta key.
EDIT: Oh and I liked and comented on your video,nice one mate!

Thanks.

-LainexKinda
Last edited by LainexKinda on May 24, 2012, 7:24:34 AM
Looks nice, I might try Rusty Hearts I guess... As long as it's not 8 players in party at once I think I will manage all those flashy effects ;p .

Tekken 6 -> Some people aren't prepared for Eddy style (Mid/Low Attacks are hard to intercept in netplay sometimes).

This game is much more combo based (Back Dashes were nerfed as I heard), bouncing and juggling doesn't make it better

Dofus -> Played some time on Rushu server, had chars with low-mid lvls (30-74). Got even some nice loot (4k quantity of runes) and I would be able to pay subscriber access for Kamas (if I traded my way through)...

Community wasn't that bad, except some trolls and Bots everywhere spamming with Kamas/Ogrines offers (some of them even PMed you).

Reason: I don't really have one, there are people who are waiting for key (me too), maybe some deserve it more... Only thing I have to say that I have some knowledge about fighting games (I'm not pro, just your average player) and I like strategy/action games

Spoiler

- Street Fighter 2
- Street Fighter 3
- Street Fighter Alpha Series
- King of Fighters series
- Melty Blood Series
- Mortal Kombat Series
- Crossovers XmvsSF,MVC1/MVC2,MshvsSF,CvsSnk,SnkvsCapcom:Chaos
- Toribash
- Tekken 1,2,3,5,Tag Tournament 1
- DarkStalkers
- Garou:Mark of the Wolves
- Soul Calibur
- Guilty Gear XX#Reload
- Last Blade 2 (known as Bakuretsu Roman)

Last edited by Macronne on May 24, 2012, 7:51:37 AM
I have RH installed, but I have nobody to play it with.
We can help each other out, here OP. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info