10 path of exile beta key give away rusty heart?

Maybe it won't kill my Laptop... it's rare for me to get on PC. I will see if it works ;p

Requirements aren't big :

- Nvidia Geforce 5200 FX (still I have GMA 4500M [which is better than Geforce] and XP installed. If I would have windows 7, I would try modded drivers, they work wonders if somebody has nice processor)

- Intel Pentium 4 1 Ghz (not sure but it should be at least 2 Ghz here...)

- 1 GB Ram (that's no problem for me)

It will probably stutter and lag but I will manage to bear it. Thanks to heavy modding (changing settings .xml,installing mods,changing graphic card settings) I managed to bring World of Tanks from 1-4 FPS (I still kill somebody on the lowest tiers with those FPS) to 10-16 FPS (quite low, all thanks to foliage killing my Processor/Graphic Card).
Last edited by Macronne on May 24, 2012, 8:11:21 AM
Hello :) i watched ur videos and if i have to be honest they were not bad at all
The reason i would like a beta key is because i love RPG games and this one is amazing !! I mean yea sure D3 is nice but i cant afford it..costs way too much in my country (half the minimum salary...) so if i can get a key to play this game i would be really happy :)
THank you in advance
Give me beta key please
I;d love a key as well, i played open beta and i can tell you ill be on anytime i can, pm me if you want and ill play with you for sure, none of my friends even know about this game yet
beta key good!
Last edited by superwest on May 26, 2012, 5:18:09 AM
Why i should write 1000 words when u wont ever read. Just give it to me babe ? :-D
im only here for a week now but this game looks so promising that i want to support it somehow ... since my financial situation doesnt allow me to do it by prepurchase ... i'd like to in other means like being an active part of the community, finding and reporting bugs, leaving suggestions and so on

maybe you can consider me if there are any keys left, id really appreciate it
Can i get a beta key ? pls and thx
Last edited by edva98 on Jun 10, 2012, 8:50:24 AM
you owned that guy, sick video. Thumbs up and commented. My brother plays Dofus, but is in the portuguese server. I'll be very happy if you send one key to me, I am waiting for this game anxiously. :D
Дайте пожалуйста ключик

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info