10 path of exile beta key give away rusty heart?

hey guys i got lots of beta key to giveaway im actually looking for a budd to play with me at rusty heart so if u play rusty heart or ur interested in playing with me send me a pm and also if u ever menage to play dofus in the server silvosse pm me 2 , for the beta keys all u have to do is give me a reason why u should win the beta key and ill be picking up people in the next few hours also if u could http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySSwvghZMYY&list=UUeoXrWw-vcur-HHSwyvP7zw&index=1&feature=plcp thumbs up and and comment my video would realy appreciated and would give u alot more chance to win :) beta key left=10
I would use a key to give to a mate who thinks D3 will be his everything.

Instead, we'll get him hooked on PoE before it launches and add another to the converted!
"
Xierg wrote:
I would use a key to give to a mate who thinks D3 will be his everything.

Instead, we'll get him hooked on PoE before it launches and add another to the converted!

sorry but diablo 3 is by far and by far way better then poe if u played the beta and u didnt like it its because they didnt had 2 acts like poe did they only added first part of act 1
Sick youtube videos man watched em all
use to play rusty hearts back when it launched into open beta and as for the reason been looking for a while now for a game similar to D2. I have played torchlight and the other arpg's but just wasn't the same as D2. Hoping GGG can pull this game off.
I am new to this forums........
Give me one and i'd can play with you =)
If you send me a key I would be happy to play PoE with you.
I love the tremendous skilltree of PoE and would really love to see how that works out ingame. Sadly I joined a bit of late as I haven't heard much about the game until recently but I'm eager to play as right now I don't have much games to keep myself busy and this one seems to chain me in front of my comp for quite a while.

~thumbs upped your video and leaving a comment~

I loved Tekken series and Eddy was one of my favorites. Hwoarang had cool kicks as well but haven't played that much with him, prefered King's grabs over that.
since i play a lot of tekken...

i see : hwoarang whos like o.O and button smashing eddie
nothing special :P watch more Fight with kazuya
Europe-Poland :D
MrJim Ranger 82lvl physical-build
MrJimo Templar 59lvl support-build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info