[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

hm should i save for a pandemonius before going ci?
got about 5 ex rn^^
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
moonmidnight wrote:
got about 5 ex rn^^

ABSOLOLUTELY YES. No matter what it costs it will be BiS DPS/safety for build :D
"
juju666 wrote:
"
moonmidnight wrote:
got about 5 ex rn^^

ABSOLOLUTELY YES. No matter what it costs it will be BiS DPS/safety for build :D

alright, thx for the quick reply my man
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Anyone have experience using this build against high tier Ultimatums yet?

I've been wanting to try CoC ice nova for a few leagues now, and am considering swapping into it this league. However I'm specifically aiming for focusing on the league mechanic.

In principle, anything that could deep delve and involves using freeze/slow to prevent enemies hitting you should be good but given how spicy ultimatum is, I'm not sure if I should maybe be looking even tankier than this, especially with harvest largely ripped and no feasible way to get close to the kind of maxed out gear this build can get for CI (specifically just having a lot less EHP and no more strong explode).

So I'm unsure how well this stacks up to something like Vortex Occ, or builds leveraging transcendence to have a cool million EHP but less damage and typically not ice/freeze.
"
yakri wrote:
Anyone

Currently lvl 91 in awk5 t16 and doing just fine with ulti and all other content. But next big step will be to get elemental ailment immunity and stun immunity enchant on boots... oh boy will be so much stronger ;) Pretty much destroying them and die in about 1/20 depending on map mods etc
"
juju666 wrote:
"
yakri wrote:
Anyone

Currently lvl 91 in awk5 t16 and doing just fine with ulti and all other content. But next big step will be to get elemental ailment immunity and stun immunity enchant on boots... oh boy will be so much stronger ;) Pretty much destroying them and die in about 1/20 depending on map mods etc

Sounds like I'll just have myself and my gearing to blame if I die then, excellent. Thanks for the reply. ^_^
when buying a cospri malice, do we prioritize cold damage stats or cold damage to spells stat. or are they equally important?
Last edited by xOKyrie on Apr 20, 2021, 10:00:13 AM
Thinking about rerolling to this from my bfbb raider as I dont really enjoy the Playstyle :D.
I have some questions:
1. do you plan to update the crafting processes for post-harvest nerfs?

2. Is there a way to get fortify? Or is it not needed?

3. I would like to start as CI, what would be the minimum to switch? Pandemonium, cdr belt, recovery shield, cospris and cheap rares for the rest?

4. Are there videos of a random t16 with beginner gear?
Last edited by Celdro on Apr 20, 2021, 10:45:31 AM
nvm stopping this build
Last edited by moonmidnight on Apr 20, 2021, 12:50:11 PM
thinking about going for this build, starting on a budget with ~10ex first

do I need anything for mana sustain or will i have just enough mana reg for cyclone in general? I remember last time i played people were playing with -mana cost on rings but i think that was nerfed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info