[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hello updating my gear end of days for early league. Check the guides league start and early mapping section :)
thanks ;)
Last edited by shakkur on Apr 18, 2021, 3:50:14 PM
Hello! Just go to maps and after swapping to CoC the build feels really good. However survability is an issue ofc, but I'm guessing that will get fixed once I switch to CI, however while I'm staying on HP things kind of hurts. The damage is there but I just die sometimes, i know things will get better once i get more HP, both from levels and better rares (i literally just started mapping).

However one thing that bugs me is the lack of any kind of leech or life recovery on the HP department, I only relay on flask to recover HP and that's not really good enough. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Or my survability issue overall? Appreciate your build, old concept but really nice take on it.
"
Arxxer wrote:
lack of any kind of leech

Get some cold damage leeched on any item

Updated day 2 gear before switching to CI when i wake up ^^
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Arxxer wrote:
lack of any kind of leech

Get some cold damage leeched on any item

Updated day 2 gear before switching to CI when i wake up ^^

Oooh that's smart, I didn't think about that. I actually bought an shaped ring with the mod Life gained on hit by your spells and it actually solved my problem entirely, for anyone reading this that might come into this issue, that's also an option.

Also worth mentioning how it's important to get some stun avoidance on the tree until you swap to CI cause stun locking is a big issue
"
Arxxer wrote:
Also worth mentioning how it's important to get some stun avoidance

Noticed maybe 5 times that i got stunned during act1-t16 map so its not too big of a deal :P Get boot enchant if can
This looks good, will it still work if i cant afford a thread and pandemonius yet?
Last edited by alevil1234 on Apr 19, 2021, 8:56:30 AM
:o I see your version and kami's version are very detailed.

would you say yours or kami's CoC is better? and for what reason? (like i know you mentioned your build isn't very beginner friendly, does yours do more dmg than his or what not?)
"
KokuByarai wrote:
:o I see your version and kami's version are very detailed.

would you say yours or kami's CoC is better? and for what reason? (like i know you mentioned your build isn't very beginner friendly, does yours do more dmg than his or what not?)

This version has more damage.
I've ran Kami's verion the last 3 leagues only changing it very slightly and it's a very solid build.
This build just takes it farther if you have the currency.
Note that Kami's CI build will do everything in the game as well.
Last edited by Gulch on Apr 19, 2021, 9:49:45 AM
"
alevil1234 wrote:
This looks good, will it still work if i cant afford a thread and pandemonius yet?

Yes
"
KokuByarai wrote:
would you say yours or kami's CoC is better? and for what reason?

Kamis CI/Block version is not too detailed its why i made this guide. Its pretty much best allaround coc ice nova build u can make.

Check the part where i compare builds. CI/MB/GB is easily best version if you want to play coc ice nova ;)
Last edited by juju666 on Apr 19, 2021, 11:03:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info