[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

Hey Folks,

at first thank you for sharing this very in depth guide!!! I Love it so far. My Damage is oke so far, but really guys my ES is a joke! I just got 4k ES and i'm sure i could do better and building something wrong :-/
https://pastebin.com/Q955Btd9

Maybe you have some tips for me what to improve next or how to gain more ES.

Greetings :)

Martin
Last edited by Mihawxxx on Apr 21, 2021, 11:33:19 AM
"
Mihawxxx wrote:

Hey Folks,

at first thank you for sharing this very in depth guide!!! I Love it so far. My Damage is oke so far, but really guys my ES is a joke! I just got 4k ES and i'm sure i could do better and building something wrong :-/

A decently rolled Vaal Regalia can net you roughly 3x the ES of your Carcass Jack.
Also adding a Crystal Belt gives you another big chunk of ES.
I personally havent had a look into your PoB so I've no clue if you are into the CI tree yet
"
Ass4rad wrote:
"
Mihawxxx wrote:

Hey Folks,

A decently rolled Vaal Regalia can net you roughly 3x the ES of your Carcass Jack.
Also adding a Crystal Belt gives you another big chunk of ES.
I personally havent had a look into your PoB so I've no clue if you are into the CI tree yet

Yes I'm CI now and starting to allocate the clusters. Maybe its too early? Mhh
But big thanks for the tip. Gonna improve this, but i have no clue how to get on 7-8 K Es XD
"
Mihawxxx wrote:
Yes I'm CI now

Ye get vaal regalia and crystal belt

I have now 5.9K ES and just got this ring
and allocated whisper of doom on tree. Bossing should be so much faster now :D

Hard to say what i will upgrade next... so much options ^^

- rare crit chest
- es on hit watchers
- awk hextouch
- bottled faith
- start crafting other rares

so much options and all good :D

shaper/elder invis -->
My next upgrade is prolly awakend CoC because I haven't hit the BPs yet. Prolly have it later today or tmr
Unsure of what to upgrade next, any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
"
lakai10 wrote:
Unsure of what to upgrade next, any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Next would be body armour and shield for sure. Losing so much ES right now!

Updated day 5-6gear. Made crafting and good upgrades. Soon can make maven/uber elder i think :)
What's the best way of rolling or getting on an ES chest with only int (194int) the colors: 4G, 1R, 1B without just buying it from someone else? The vorici calc comes out to be like 5k chromes. Is there another optimal way by getting some colors first, and then try the vorici white socket craft and pray? If so, what color should I get first before trying?
"
mbvu wrote:
What's the best way of rolling or getting on an ES chest with only int (194int) the colors: 4G, 1R, 1B without just buying it from someone else? The vorici calc comes out to be like 5k chromes. Is there another optimal way by getting some colors first, and then try the vorici white socket craft and pray? If so, what color should I get first before trying?

Harvests are full of gem color change crafts! I got by it 3green 2blue 1red (started with 3 off colors by just spamming few chromes) Then it was just cheapest way to buy vorici 30c/each white socket from TFT and was lucky and got 3white not that it matters.
Last edited by juju666 on Apr 22, 2021, 1:19:39 AM

im currently still on HP build due to budget..

would appreciate if anyone can let me know what is my next step to go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info