[3.15] Pure Elemental Dancing Duo, currently not updated.

"
Bellabong wrote:
I'm the Occultist Scion from a few years back (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2235258)

Do you feel there's any point in trying to pick up a Chaos damage DD again or should I make the switch to Pathfinder (seeing how much dead time there is in bosses now) if I do get around to playing again next league?

"
KevinApe wrote:
Any updates for 3.15? I have always wanted to try this build out.

Haven't played yet in this new league. Maybe I'll start a character this week to check out the build. I haven't however played the chaos variant before, so I don't know about that.

I have a problem ... I have 3 flasks(writhing jar) and I can't get the rampage (i kill all the worms and don't get rampage).
What's the matter?
"
Илюшор wrote:
I have a problem ... I have 3 flasks(writhing jar) and I can't get the rampage (i kill all the worms and don't get rampage).
What's the matter?

Do you have reduced flask charges used on your belt? Do you have the pathfinder ascendency? This will give 15% chance for flasks to not use any charges. These things together should make it so that you spam 3 flasks you will have rampage almost 100% of the time.

Usually for mapping I only equip 2 writhing jar flasks. I spam these when I meet the first monsters of the map of which a few will be killed by carrion golem and animate guardian. Making the worms from 2 flasks enough to effectively start rampage.
Last edited by Lucrus on Aug 4, 2021, 3:36:32 AM
"
Do you have reduced flask charges used on your belt? Do you have the pathfinder ascendency? This will give 15% chance for flasks to not use any charges. These things together should make it so that you spam 3 flasks you will have rampage almost 100% of the time.

Usually for mapping I only equip 2 writhing jar flasks. I spam these when I meet the first monsters of the map of which a few will be killed by carrion golem and animate guardian. Making the worms from 2 flasks enough to effectively start rampage.

Yea.. ty .. i fix my problem...
Now i dont understand how create 1white socket in weapon :/
Last edited by Илюшор on Aug 4, 2021, 9:26:59 AM
was there a pob, i missed it
"
tjkraft wrote:

https://pastebin.com/nLhaxB6n
"
Илюшор wrote:
"
tjkraft wrote:

https://pastebin.com/nLhaxB6n

thanks
/summon Lucrus
My man... wat a best gem for clear and boss.. if i have 4red and 2blue socket ._.
"
Илюшор wrote:
/summon Lucrus
My man... wat a best gem for clear and boss.. if i have 4red and 2blue socket ._.

For bossing you can use minion damage and concentrated effect for the 2 blue sockets. Try getting at least 5 red sockets, best bet would be using vorici white socket craft from syndicate. Then you could swap out concentrated effect for pulverise during mapping.

Red sockets would be: Elemental damage with attacks, multistrike, damage on full life support and ruthless support.

Trying out behead support as well right now. According to in-game UI it supports manifest dancing dervish. I assume the more damage multiplier and extra attack range work, but don't know about them getting affixes from rare mobs when they kill them. The added attack range makes it good for mapping.

The more AoE the better the mapping basically. If you don't have enough minion movement speed you can also try minion speed support.

Last edited by Lucrus on Aug 5, 2021, 10:42:54 AM
"

Trying out behead support as well right now. According to in-game UI it supports manifest dancing dervish. I assume the more damage multiplier and extra attack range work, but don't know about them getting affixes from rare mobs when they kill them. The added attack range makes it good for mapping.

Sounds interesting .. let me know when you know more

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info