[3.15] Pure Elemental Dancing Duo, currently not updated.

I can't seem to see a solution vs bleeding/corrupted blood. No potion, no corrupted jewel (thankgod!).

Essence Extraction only works against freeze/chill/burning/shock, correct ? Care to help me out how to not die when moving all the time ? I'm still clinging to my old life flask of staunching but want to get rid of it for the Quartz flask now.
Last edited by Shakiko on May 21, 2021, 8:28:11 AM
"
6_din_49 wrote:
As alternative spectres, you can use They of Tul and Arena Master, both of them are very tanky, and don't need Clarity/BM to cast their spells on cooldown.

They of Tul are really good for ultimatums, because their blizzard is always active in an area of the arena, and it offers Dodge, Spell Dodge and Reduced Damage Taken. You can message me if you want to try them.

Here's a video with them in action, in a map with "everything":
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfnHlIvUbWo
(3.1k life vs Circles Ultimatum with beyond, unlucky dodge, ele reflect, poison, Baran, etc)

Hi! How good in survivability is this alternative you think compare to the setup Lucrus has showed up ?

Also are these rings really matter for the dps output ?

I just done a reroll yesterday currently sitting at 2k8 hp and feel a bit squishy. This is the first time I play a minion build so pls take a look at my character and give me some advices for what need to be replace first or upgrade.
Character name: _HurtSoGood_
Last edited by levinh07 on May 22, 2021, 1:34:11 AM
"
Shakiko wrote:
I can't seem to see a solution vs bleeding/corrupted blood. No potion, no corrupted jewel (thankgod!).

Essence Extraction only works against freeze/chill/burning/shock, correct ? Care to help me out how to not die when moving all the time ? I'm still clinging to my old life flask of staunching but want to get rid of it for the Quartz flask now.

Corrupted blood hasn't really been an issue for me. You don't attack yourself that much so you don't really get applied corrupted blood on hit. Otherwise just get a ghastly eye jewel with corrupted blood cannot be applied to you (see what's available on the market).

Normal bleed also doesn't really get applied to you since you have pretty much 95% chance to evade/dodge attacks (bleeding get's applied on physical attacks). Otherwise sacrifice movement speed on quicksilver flask or curse immunity for bleed immunity.
"
levinh07 wrote:
"
6_din_49 wrote:
As alternative spectres, you can use They of Tul and Arena Master, both of them are very tanky, and don't need Clarity/BM to cast their spells on cooldown.

They of Tul are really good for ultimatums, because their blizzard is always active in an area of the arena, and it offers Dodge, Spell Dodge and Reduced Damage Taken. You can message me if you want to try them.

(3.1k life vs Circles Ultimatum with beyond, unlucky dodge, ele reflect, poison, Baran, etc)

Hi! How good in survivability is this alternative you think compare to the setup Lucrus has showed up ?

I just done a reroll yesterday currently sitting at 2k8 hp and feel a bit squishy. This is the first time I play a minion build so pls take a look at my character and give me some advices for what need to be replace first or upgrade.

The increased minion damage on those rings isn't mandatory, but it of course does increase your dervish DPS. I currently run a slightly more tanky version of my build (character: LucrusCantResist). Sacrificing some damage nodes for life nodes and incorporating petrified blood. Plenty of damage for mapping, but for bossing I'd prefer going for more DPS.

2.8k life is very low. I've taken a look at your tree and you are missing some highly effective life % nodes. Constitution is absolutely a mandatory node. And I would also reach for Purity of flesh. Sacrifice some damage to achieve this.

Also be on the lookout for corrupted triad grip and thee-step assault with 6% increased life implicit. These are quite common and not expensive. You can reroll sockets and colours at the crafting bench at the expense of vaal orbs. Well worth it.
Last edited by Lucrus on May 25, 2021, 7:34:42 AM
Spoiler
"
Lucrus wrote:
"
levinh07 wrote:
"
6_din_49 wrote:

"
Lucrus wrote:

The increased minion damage on those rings isn't mandatory, but it of course does increase your dervish DPS. I currently run a slightly more tanky version of my build (character: LucrusCantResist). Sacrificing some damage nodes for life nodes and incorporating petrified blood. Plenty of damage for mapping, but for bossing I'd prefer going for more DPS.

2.8k life is very low. I've taken a look at your tree and you are missing some highly effective life % nodes. Constitution is absolutely a mandatory node. And I would also reach for Purity of flesh. Sacrifice some damage to achieve this.

Also be on the lookout for corrupted triad grip and thee-step assault with 6% increased life implicit. These are quite common and not expensive. You can reroll sockets and colours at the crafting bench at the expense of vaal orbs. Well worth it.

Thanks for your advice. This build is insane actually. I just killed sirius 5 with 2 deaths due to unattentive moves & Maven the Formed deathless with 2.9k life.

I might go for tankier version like you said cause most of the deaths came from small hits from the ground and also in ultimatum which drives me mad sometimes rather than big bosses.

And what do you think about The Torrent's Reclamation belt ? Is there a way we can fit it in the build ? The Inc Action Speed seems pretty good for us and our minions.

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/The_Torrent%27s_Reclamation
Last edited by levinh07 on May 25, 2021, 1:19:46 PM
"
levinh07 wrote:

Thanks for your advice. This build is insane actually. I just killed sirius 5 with 2 deaths due to unattentive moves & Maven the Formed deathless with 2.9k life.

I might go for tankier version like you said cause most of the deaths came from small hits from the ground and also in ultimatum which drives me mad sometimes rather than big bosses.

And what do you think about The Torrent's Reclamation belt ? Is there a way we can fit it in the build ? The Inc Action Speed seems pretty good for us and our minions.

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/The_Torrent%27s_Reclamation

Torrent's Reclamation can be quite powerful for bossing I think. However during mapping I'd argue it's worthless since your dervishes will almost never be in the radius.

Also it might be difficult to fill up the resistances that we don't get from the stygian vise.
"

Torrent's Reclamation can be quite powerful for bossing I think. However during mapping I'd argue it's worthless since your dervishes will almost never be in the radius.

Also it might be difficult to fill up the resistances that we don't get from the stygian vise.

You were right. Resistances is not a big problem here since we can try get it somewhere else even on jewels slot but the mandatory -% flask charges used is kind of irreplaceable and we lose some flat life.

I have run few tests with the belt tried using thread of hope to get Arcane Chemistry. The speed was very smooth but it so annoying to keep the rampage up time or even at the start of it resulting 3 Writhing Jars carried all the time. So I can considering this as trade off some life for more speed especially when you playing in a party.
Last edited by levinh07 on May 26, 2021, 3:52:30 AM
"
levinh07 wrote:
"

You were right. Resistances is not a big problem here since we can try get it somewhere else even on jewels slot but the mandatory -% flask charges used is kind of irreplaceable and we lose some flat life.

I have run few tests with the belt tried using thread of hope to get Arcane Chemistry. The speed was very smooth but it so annoying to keep the rampage up time or even at the start of it resulting 3 Writhing Jars carried all the time. So I can considering this as trade off some life for more speed especially when you playing in a party.

Didn't think of the flask charges on the stygian vise when writing my response. But indeed you would also lose those. Thanks for testing it.
Any updates for 3.15? I have always wanted to try this build out.
Last edited by KevinApe on Jul 21, 2021, 5:58:00 PM
I'm the Occultist Scion from a few years back (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2235258)

Do you feel there's any point in trying to pick up a Chaos damage DD again or should I make the switch to Pathfinder (seeing how much dead time there is in bosses now) if I do get around to playing again next league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info