[3.15] Pure Elemental Dancing Duo, currently not updated.

how much minion movement speed is enough? says to swap to ruthless after enough is acquired
"
RolyPaulie wrote:
how much minion movement speed is enough? says to swap to ruthless after enough is acquired

I would argue it's up to your own preference. But a good guess would be around 200% for it to feel smooth.

- Anomalous convocation - 40%
- Rings/Amulet - Up to 90%
- Victario's flight (On Animate Guardian) - 10%
- Haste - ±20% or something
- Up to like 80-100% from Ghastly Eye jewels
- Dread March notable passive on medium cluster jewel - 10% each
Your build caught my attention due to its uniqueness. A whirling dervish indeed :)

Leveling atm and collecting gear. Would be a nice addition to include a leveling passive tree. I reckon many (including myself) would appreciate it!
"
NaineNoire wrote:
Your build caught my attention due to its uniqueness. A whirling dervish indeed :)

Leveling atm and collecting gear. Would be a nice addition to include a leveling passive tree. I reckon many (including myself) would appreciate it!

I'll have a look into this at some point. Thanks :)
Aren't Atziri's Step just better Three Step Assaults? Or do you really need the dex?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
DaCurse wrote:
Aren't Atziri's Step just better Three Step Assaults? Or do you really need the dex?

Good question.

I'm not sure if I have enough dexterity without the boots. Don't have the PoB at hand. But the main idea for Three Step Assault is the 100% increased invasion during onslaught. My idea was that you would have phasing most of the time with flasks so you would also get the 10% spell dodge. Making the Atziri's step only have 6% more spell dodge. Not sure how much evasion the extra base evasion of Atziri's step gives, but indeed it could be better to wear atziri's step. Especially for 100% delirium maps were you will be killed by a spell eventually.
Where there any changes to this build with the nerfs for next patch?
"
Viobolt wrote:
Where there any changes to this build with the nerfs for next patch?

There are some slight nerfs, but it's hardly noticeable I think. I'll sum up some 3.14 changes in a bit.
Last edited by Lucrus on Apr 15, 2021, 9:53:53 AM
Can u league start it?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can u league start it?

As soon as the first Dancing Dervish unique swords start appearing on the market you can switch to them and progressively start upgrading your gear. I did league start this in ritual, but I played SRS/Zombies until I got the sword. For the passive tree; just take minion damage for damage and life nodes for defenses. Can't really go wrong too much. Just re-spec using orbs of regret once you're more established.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info