[3.16] Fire Lacerate | Oni-Goroshi | Lacerate Chieftain | 10M+ DPS | Boss Killer | Starter friendly

"
Ner.poe wrote:
par questions

Can i play this build as a ssf?

gonna try to farm Oni..what is the strat? just kill/logout/kill ? are there any builds or best skills for this job?

I dont recommend it. Oni-goroshi is so hard to farm and cost too much time. I prefer not playing ssf and buying from others market to save time because I will easily get bored.
"
xFrez23 wrote:
Why not use Soul Tether to help with the damage taken from the oni-goroshi?

I remember Soul tether granted keystone works well only in Energy shield, which is not that good in this build where there are many better choices. Rare stygian vise with life and resist are always good in most cases
hello can spec into avatar of fire be good until xoph blood? planning on going life res gear until atlas is set up to harvest rr the cluster jewels.
how to generate rage right now or why is berserk still in there?
ok so i see that in the new build you switched some gems on the sword but on pob skill tree you still left fortify on, can you please explain?
Last edited by chain3r on Aug 6, 2021, 5:34:38 PM
im too fucking squishy, im dying a lot in t15 t16. I dont know what to do anymore and i have good equipment
Last edited by tiagoman on Aug 7, 2021, 5:56:27 PM
"
Fire309 wrote:
"
Jayleen wrote:
Hey, so I went Slayer version as a starter this league and everything seems pretty good till now except mana sustain - now that triggers cost mana, CWDT trigger often leaves me OOM which usually means death. Any tips how to fix mana issues? I already use enduring flask and ring with mana leech - no idea what to do next

Be sure that your mana leech is not "% of physical attack damage leeched as mana" but rather generic "% of attack damage leeched as mana". We do 0 physical damage so the 1st mod is useless. Generic attack mana leech only comes in the form of Fuel the Fight on cluster jewels and some mana leech nodes on the ranger/shadow side of the tree. You could anoint one of those, but Fuel the Fight on large clusters is actually really cheap (I found one with Fuel the Fight + Feed the Fury for like 10c).

I'm also running into issues sometimes with the CWDT trigger issue, though I think that's mostly because I still have Ass Mark linked in there since I don't have a curse ring yet (it costs like 46 mana now!). For now I've just kept precision around lvl 10 for a larger mana pool, and Slayer gets a bunch of extra accuracy so it doesn't matter.

Some other things I've noticed so far:

- Getting gloves with the (incursion?) mod % of physical damage converted to fire is nice
- Terminus Est is really strong to use before getting Oni-Goroshi
- As JasonL noted, Thief's Torment is very nice before getting mana/life leech

Last thing, I've been theorycrafting with a rage gain setup that could be good:

- Chains of Emancipation belt
- Shackles of the Wretched with (in this order): Wave of Conviction, Hextouch, Temp Chains, Flammability
- Bloodscent on cluster jewel

When you pop WoC on a boss, you get temp chains on yourself, then immediately lose it when it gets replaced with Flammability. The belt then causes you to jump immediately to max rage, where you're then curse immune. This should allow us to pop berserk reliably on bosses where we can't ramp up rage. Berserk is such an insanely strong buff it just feels bad not being able to use it. Bloodscent is for keeping up rage when we don't use berserk (like during mapping).

I've looked at a lot of different rage gain mechanics, and this method seems the least clunky. Of course, we do lose the belt/glove slot, but I think the life/dps loss is more than made up for by consistent rage and berserk. I hope I can try the combo soon.

im using the slayer one, i dying a lot :/

If u can help me with the buiild because i dont know what to do anymore
"
how to generate rage right now or why is berserk still in there?

One of the large clusters generates rage via Bloodscent (Generate 1 rage on hit, no more than once per second).

You basically only pop it for bosses as it takes time to build up.
Last edited by Kritikally on Aug 7, 2021, 6:57:50 PM
Very fun build up to red maps, but it's a little too squishy for 3.15. I probably try to push it further near end of league when I have the currency to get better gear though, as I rather enjoyed the play style.
Great job on the guide.
How important is the totem stuff for this build? could i go Ramako, suns light and Tasalio, cleansing water instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info