[3.16] Fire Lacerate | Oni-Goroshi | Lacerate Chieftain | 10M+ DPS | Boss Killer | Starter friendly

Honestly, after looking how the lacerate MTX looks, I don't think I'll be able to play without it.

And sadly I can't buy the MTX. T_T
"
Yan_n wrote:
Honestly, after looking how the lacerate MTX looks, I don't think I'll be able to play without it.

And sadly I can't buy the MTX. T_T

HAHA The mtx really makes this skill a lot better LOL, especially when your attack speed is high enough.
So this build can starter with a budget like 1~3ex? Can go map with tabula or something items cheap? sorry to asking something stupid.
"
Darky_Black wrote:
So this build can starter with a budget like 1~3ex? Can go map with tabula or something items cheap? sorry to asking something stupid.

Yes. Mandatory budget gear are
Oni-goroshi : 2ex (Used to be 1ex, I found out that buying "Rebirth" cards to exchange for the sword are only ~1ex, the card now is 4c each)
Thief's torment : 1c
Tabula rasa : 7c
Offering to the serpent : ~5c
Xoph's blood : 20c
Other armours with resist : ~10-20c
Lion's roar: ~3c

These prices are for now only, some of them will be more expensive in league start. If you want to clear smoother I recommend buy a watcher's eye with attack speed precision mod.
Last edited by jasonl1213 on Feb 21, 2021, 7:23:47 AM
"
jasonl1213 wrote:
"
Darky_Black wrote:

Yes. Mandatory budget gear are
Oni-goroshi : 2ex (Used to be 1ex, I found out that buying "Rebirth" cards to exchange for the sword are only ~1ex, the card now is 4c each)
Thief's torment : 1c
Tabula rasa : 7c
Offering to the serpent : ~5c
Xoph's blood : 20c
Other armours with resist : ~10-20c
Lion's roar: ~3c

These prices are for now only, some of them will be more expensive in league start. If you want to clear smoother I recommend buy a watcher's eye with attack speed precision mod.

Thanks for answering and analyzing me clearly. I will try it now.
OK, tried this build because I love lacerate. Had a tabula thru 3rd lab, just found a garbage 6 link chest that works. Have gloves, removed Xoph's amulet because ran out of mana too often, found a +10 mana on hit amulet, problem solved.

To be honest I'm impressed. at Level 72, just over 2,000,000 dps per POB. In the past my bleed lacerate gladiators hit 2.4mil at level 90+. And I have room to upgrade gear a ton, my resists are capped but poor chaos resists still, but thats easy to fix as my levels increase.

Shopping for cluster jewels now, basic tree is done.

thanks... a lot.
"
nicemoki wrote:
OK, tried this build because I love lacerate. Had a tabula thru 3rd lab, just found a garbage 6 link chest that works. Have gloves, removed Xoph's amulet because ran out of mana too often, found a +10 mana on hit amulet, problem solved.

To be honest I'm impressed. at Level 72, just over 2,000,000 dps per POB. In the past my bleed lacerate gladiators hit 2.4mil at level 90+. And I have room to upgrade gear a ton, my resists are capped but poor chaos resists still, but thats easy to fix as my levels increase.

Shopping for cluster jewels now, basic tree is done.

thanks... a lot.

Thank you for trying this build :D Yup it definitely deal much more damage than a bleed lacerate, but Bleed lacerate are super safe with tons of defensive layers. For me thats too safe since I am not aiming for Hardcore.

For mana leech, I may forgot to mention in the article that the only way to get is to have the 'Fuel the Fight' node in large cluster jewel. For cheaper alternatives, I think anoint a mana leech node or a mana-gain mod on ring would be better since the Fire Penetration in amulet are good for bossing.
Hello I am feeling a bit squishy and would like to upgrade my defences. Have around 10 ex at the moment and could not decide what to upgrade. Especially on big bosses like sirus it feels a bit rippy. Can you suggest what would be my first upgrade towards the defence? thanks. My items;
lovin the idea of it but oni is a disappointment to me,do you recommend anything beside the oni?
"
MoshiMoshiie wrote:
Hello I am feeling a bit squishy and would like to upgrade my defences. Have around 10 ex at the moment and could not decide what to upgrade. Especially on big bosses like sirus it feels a bit rippy. Can you suggest what would be my first upgrade towards the defence? thanks. My items;

Your gears looks decent enough, I believe you already got 6k+ life pool. In this stage I would suggest upgrading the amulet, which is a DPS upgrade instead of defense.

For defenses, the only thing I come up in my mind would be Elevated 'Effect of fortify' in helmet since it boosts armour also, but it could be costly so consider it wisely.

Remember to put your totems around sirus because totems could reduce enemy's attack, according to the ascendancy passives. And also dont tank the 'Die' beam, I remember that 'Die' beam and 'rain of stars' are able to kill me because usually you do not hit sirus recently to gain fortify effect when he uses these skills.
Last edited by jasonl1213 on Feb 25, 2021, 11:31:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info