Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Here's what I'm working with. I don't yet have a Watchers eye (so that means I have an open Jewel slot), or the unique flasks. Is the Watchers my frist priority, or is the flasks? I understand Malevolence mod is first according to the first post.

A lot of it is a work in progress as harvest crafts become available, etc. Like, removing Defense from the Astral plate to get the curse on there, etc. Don't have curse on my ring yet since it doesn't make sense without extra curse right?

Just looking for critique and a roadmap on what to upgrade first.

Hoping @HardPrimat could have a look and give me his expert opinion on what to work on next. I know I need the flasks, but not sure if Watchers eye with just the Malevolence multi is priority? Or maybe an item upgrade?
"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hello
It has to be a superb construction, very well explained.
I'm going to play with an aurabot, I haven't had much experience with an aurabot.
Usually DOT and aurabot do not go together very well.
Do you think the aurabot will combine well with your construction?

thanks

Aurabot will be insane for this build, as every dmg you get from aurabot (wrath/anger/Smite) will directly increase your DOT dmg.

"
Here's what I'm working with. I don't yet have a Watchers eye (so that means I have an open Jewel slot), or the unique flasks. Is the Watchers my frist priority, or is the flasks? I understand Malevolence mod is first according to the first post.

A lot of it is a work in progress as harvest crafts become available, etc. Like, removing Defense from the Astral plate to get the curse on there, etc. Don't have curse on my ring yet since it doesn't make sense without extra curse right?

Just looking for critique and a roadmap on what to upgrade first.

Watcher's eye with single mod is a huge dmg upgrade so should be on very high priority. Flask are also a cheap way to boost the build (Cinderswallow / taste of hate / atziris) as all of them are not very expensive.

Regarding rare items, I think your order should be:
-Curse Chest
-Getting helm with redeemer for burning damage + phys taken as cold as this is a defensive layer
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 13, 2021, 7:59:46 AM
"
xikorita wrote:
As I don't have all the end games yet I am trying to understand replica ember wake for bosses.

So with that I would get a ton of ignite inflicts faster but it would only last for like 2 seconds. The upside is a huge dps boost because I don't have the clusters, boots and helmet but the downside would be that I have to shoot more at the boss?

your biggest boost on lower budget vs bosses is the malachais ring with lightning golem, as EE provides -50% fire res

"
ssampiseth wrote:
so we have 4 Cooked Alive, is it stacked(-40 fire resist)?

yes you receive in total from med. cluster jewels:

60% ignite fast
-40% fire res

which is insane :D

"
Jivabien wrote:
I just finished Sirus AL8 at level 83 with 4000 HP, 15 exalted investment and 1 cluster jewel in the tree, the build is definitely good for killing bosses.The map clear is good without and with headhunter.

Medium clusters are quite expensive to craft (~2/3exa).
The levelling is correct from act 3.
Labs are very easy with this build.
The only big drawback is the absence of stun immunity, which can be a handicap when we do not have a DPS which makes it possible to kill the bosses in a few seconds.
Otherwise, the layers of defenses are really good, I just added a "cwdt" for steelskin
The guide is well explained

In summary, this build is exceptional and keeps its promises.

Happy to get those kind of feedbacks :)
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 13, 2021, 8:05:38 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.13.0/AAAABAMCAQECBbUI9A-rEQ8RLRJpEzUVUBZvFr8XHBekGjgajRzcHRQfGCGwIvQmlScvLJwulDBxMPgxwjNsNPc2PTpCOlg62DsNOz9FnUt4UEJR-1M1U1JVS1XGVkhZ81smYShh4mKsZlRmnmpDbAtsjG0ZbWxxeXGFcg935XmxfIN_-4KbhsqMNo2_jr6PGo9GkFWSwZMnlG-XhZrgm6GdqqEjoS-iAKcIrJitO7TFuwG86r6KwuzNFs-D1AfUI9gk2rncjd2o37DjauRV6-7v6_Af8Wz31_rS

What do you think about going right on the tree and grabbing more dex nodes, acrobatics, and phase acrobatics in the ranger area?
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
"
Drax6661 wrote:
Hello
It has to be a superb construction, very well explained.
I'm going to play with an aurabot, I haven't had much experience with an aurabot.
Usually DOT and aurabot do not go together very well.
Do you think the aurabot will combine well with your construction?

thanks

Yes, with Shaper of Flames an aura bot will prove pretty useful - Anger, Wrath, Hatred, Malevolence, even Haste to stack 5 debuffs faster.

Great, thank you
Do you think that with an auraboot it is necessary to take the golem branch?
I hesitate to take "heart of destruction" instead.
How are you guys crafting these well rolled temple/dot multi gloves? Slamming a hunters orb an praying?

Last edited by dperls on Feb 13, 2021, 9:24:35 AM
Currently leveling this, found myself severely lacking dex. So I came up with this cheapo cursing alternative, makes levelling a breeze

i wonder if i use high physic bow and roll 33% dot multi, does it better than xoph bow?
Added detailed crafting guide for min-maxing Helm:

Please note upfront: The helm is the most expensive part if you want to min-max and should be done last! The invest for the small damage upgrade is in no relation to the rest of the required invest for the other parts!

I hope the effort was worth it :-D

Crafting Guide for Best in Slot Stats
Spoiler

I bought a base and did a breakdown of each single step and price it took me to get the Item to the finish form:

Get a Blizzard Crown with the Enchant you prefer (In my case 15ex)

Spam Deafening Essence of Greed (100-106 Life) until you hit either T1 Dex or any High Resistances.
Important: You only want to have mods on your item, that you can target remove with harvest: (In my case 5 tries <1ex)

Slam Redeemer Orb either on Prefix or Suffix (very slow chance that you directly hit one of the mods you want to have)
I hit T1 reduced mana reserved, which would be amazing, but will cause issues later in the process, you will see. (Redeemer Exalted 1ex)

If you didn't hit the desired influence mod by super luck, you have to remove the influence mod via Harvest, so you now have a redeemer base (70c)

In the next steps we want to add our both desired mods:
-T1 Phys taken as Cold
-T1 Chance to Ignite + Burning Damage

I went for Chance to Ignite first. A Redeemer Helm can only have 2 fire suffixes and no fire prefixes! That's why you only have to make sure to have fire res on your item (I crafted it) and then augment fire (with an open Suffix) via Harvest. If you don't hit T1, you have to remove your craft >> remove fire >> craft fire res >> aug fire until you hit T1 (I was lucky hitting on first try 1ex)

Next I got rid of the useless defence mods, so I did twice remove defence (2x 1ex)

Next step is to get T1 Phys Taken as Cold (Prefix). For that you have to make sure there is no open suffix and then augment cold via Harvest. If there is an open suffix you can hit cold resistance! (Was lucky again with first hit 1ex

Now the expensive part beginns.. When you have both desired mods T1, you want to use Maven's Orb. It will remove one of the 2 influence mods and upgrades the other to T0. If you hit burning damage, it will be upgrades to Ignites deal faster, but your phys taken as cold will be removed.(Lucky again at first try Maven's Orb 6ex)

Now you have to add Phys taken as Cold again via Augment Cold (1ex)

I was super lucky in the crafting process everytime hitting the desired mod directly T1. If you hit a lower tier you have to remove the mod and add it again.

Now the helm is open to finalize with the desired resistance and hybrid life.
IMPORTANT Only use Lightning resistance to get T1 resistance, that you can do remove/add lightning. If you pick Fire /Cold, you might kill your influence mods as they have each one of those tags!

Total costs from Start: ~30ex

That's why I mention many times, that the helm is the last piece to min-max! ;-)
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 13, 2021, 12:26:58 PM
"
HardPrimat wrote:
Added detailed crafting guide for min-maxing Helm:

Please note upfront: The helm is the most expensive part if you want to min-max and should be done last! The invest for the small damage upgrade is in no relation to the rest of the required invest for the other parts!

I hope the effort was worth it :-D

Crafting Guide for Best in Slot Stats
Spoiler

I bought a base and did a breakdown of each single step and price it took me to get the Item to the finish form:

Get a Blizzard Crown with the Enchant you prefer (In my case 15ex)

Spam Deafening Essence of Greed (100-106 Life) until you hit either T1 Dex or any High Resistances.
Important: You only want to have mods on your item, that you can target remove with harvest: (In my case 5 tries <1ex)

Slam Redeemer Orb either on Prefix or Suffix (very slow chance that you directly hit one of the mods you want to have)
I hit T1 reduced mana reserved, which would be amazing, but will cause issues later in the process, you will see. (Redeemer Exalted 1ex)

If you didn't hit the desired influence mod by super luck, you have to remove the influence mod via Harvest, so you now have a redeemer base (70c)

In the next steps we want to add our both desired mods:
-T1 Phys taken as Cold
-T1 Chance to Ignite + Burning Damage

I went for Chance to Ignite first. A Redeemer Helm can only have 2 fire suffixes and no fire prefixes! That's why you only have to make sure to have fire res on your item (I crafted it) and then augment fire (with an open Suffix) via Harvest. If you don't hit T1, you have to remove your craft >> remove fire >> craft fire res >> aug fire until you hit T1 (I was lucky hitting on first try 1ex)

Next I got rid of the useless defence mods, so I did twice remove defence (2x 1ex)

Next step is to get T1 Phys Taken as Cold (Prefix). For that you have to make sure there is no open suffix and then augment cold via Harvest. If there is an open suffix you can hit cold resistance! (Was lucky again with first hit 1ex

Now the expensive part beginns.. When you have both desired mods T1, you want to use Maven's Orb. It will remove one of the 2 influence mods and upgrades the other to T0. If you hit burning damage, it will be upgrades to Ignites deal faster, but your phys taken as cold will be removed.(Lucky again at first try Maven's Orb 6ex)

Now you have to add Phys taken as Cold again via Augment Cold (1ex)

I was super lucky in the crafting process everytime hitting the desired mod directly T1. If you hit a lower tier you have to remove the mod and add it again.

Now the helm is open to finalize with the desired resistance and hybrid life.
IMPORTANT Only use Lightning resistance to get T1 resistance, that you can do remove/add lightning. If you pick Fire /Cold, you might kill your influence mods as they have each one of those tags!

Total costs from Start: ~30ex

That's why I mention many times, that the helm is the last piece to min-max! ;-)

Thank you so much! I was just about to ask some questions about stuff like this but no need anymore now :D. I never really invested a lot of time into learning how to harvest craft but this helps a lot (not just for crafting the helm but also other items). Really appreciate it!
Last edited by phexifa on Feb 13, 2021, 1:23:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info